What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who makes it back first

Who regains elite status first?

• The Buffs

Votes: 43 53.8%
  • The Canes

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • The Bruins

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • The Hucksters

Votes: 6 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swish

Half a bubble off
I was thinking about some former elites lately and who would get back to premiere form first.

I'm going to go with the Canes in my poll because they just brought in a top five class, they are in on almost everybody big this cycle and I think once he gets the kids he wants Shannon will tear it up.

I'm going with the Buffs to be hot on their heels because of the new class and Hawkins is a winner in so many ways on and off the field. The current group of Buffs are super kids and will be a terrific base to build on over the next couple of seasons.

I think the jury is out on Neweasel and the Bruins. He really hasn't proven much yet as a coach and they have a huge obstacle as long as Carroll is in town coaching the Trojans. Jury is out on Ham"n"cheesy and his Hucksters too although I do expect their defense to stiffen up considerably this coming season. Does this guy even have the personality to be a head coach?!

I picked UCLA because I think Skippy will cheat.

If I had to put them in order by who will return to elite status first, I would pick it like so:

UCLA
Bama
Da U
Buffs
Nebraska
Notre Dame
Washington
Syracuse
Army
Princeton
Kansas State

it is miami, but i am not voting for them, out of principle.

ucla is going to be sorely disappointed with the skippy hire. petey owns socal.

the fuskers are willing to do whatever it takes to win so they should begin to improve now.

the Buffs are a big question mark, but as a fan, i have great hopes!

Nice additions to my list there Dust.
I think the Bruins success will be based as much on Norm Chow as it will Neweasel. I know the rivalry is big but SC is a tall order for anyone.

Bama and Saban should be in the mix if he can keep the program out of trouble. What say you Charlie??

I still go with the Canes first - lights out recruiting and I think Shannon does have the stuff

Does anyone else think the Buffs are one more top 20 recruiting class away??

BTW: It goes against my nature to ever forecast anything good for the :gun: "Biting Irish"

Back