What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who Takes On the Leadership Role?

It is clear, Ski has stepped up very nicely. I have been very impressed. He is like a different player and he has given me hope for this team coming down the stretch and into the postseason

Thank you Mr Booker!

I'm laughing at the idiocy on the board. I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous, do you really think that Askia is the past, present and future leader? All because of a few good games? (The streak was broken on the road as usual though 2/12 against WSU and 0/9 against Washington). Most of you really need to actually watch the games before commenting because if you think Askia's a leader, than you are clearly struggling mentally or extremely ill informed. Askia is a streak, unreliable, momentum player that can't even lead/control himself, let alone an entire basketball team. If our team is reduced to Askia leading it because of Spencer's injury, I'll pray for them. Not to mention, when it actually counts (aka close games against good teams) SPENCER is the one talking and giving orders, telling defensive positions and plays, guarding the best man etc. It doesn't take a lot of leadership to shoot 15+ shots a game with only about a 30% efficiency, if that. I'll pray for how they do against UCLA, but with Washington as the evidence of how our team plays without Spencer, I've almost lost all hope already. Please, do tell me more about how Askia is really the "leader of our team" because he talks a lot of trash against bad teams? Because he has the occasional good game? Sure, if that's what you think a leader is then by all means, Askia is our leader.

Well then...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Abs, I wish you wouldn't have bumped this thread. It's nice that the dumbasses who didn't know Ski was already a team leader before Spence went down are proven wrong, but it still annoys me that this thread even had to exist in the first place.

Abs, I wish you wouldn't have bumped this thread. It's nice that the dumbasses who didn't know Ski was already a team leader before Spence went down are proven wrong, but it still annoys me that this thread even had to exist in the first place.

Apologies, i have an irresistible urge to say "I told you so." That and I am a small petty man.

PS - you also just bumped the thread you didnt want bumped.

Back