What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who will be the first...

4DemBuffs

Most admired poster
Club Member
who is going to be the first asshole tomorrow to comment about how bad of an alum chris fowler is because he didnt comment on CU enough and is therefore a bad alum?

i can hear the bitching now.... "fowler didnt mention cu once during the whole broadcast! what kind of alum is he?! he sould be fired!!!!"

you dumbasses, you shut your filthy whore mouths right now and dont make us look like a bunch of idots!

this has been a PSA announcement from 4DB. :thumbsup:

:smile2:

So your saying he will finally support CU tomorrow?:nod:

who is going to be the first asshole tomorrow to comment about how bad of an alum chris fowler is because he didnt comment on CU enough and is therefore a bad alum?

i can hear the bitching now.... "fowler didnt mention cu once during the whole broadcast! what kind of alum is he?! he sould be fired!!!!"

you dumbasses, you shut your filthy whore mouths right now and dont make us look like a bunch of idots!

this has been a PSA announcement from 4DB. :thumbsup:

:smile2:

**** him, unless he comes out in full CU gear and a Buffalo hat. A REAL alum would do that. :lol:

He is the host of College football Live. Host meaning the moderator and to be neutral. I would bet its against his contract to support any team while on air.

He is the host of College football Live. Host meaning the moderator and to be neutral. I would bet its against his contract to support any team while on air.

70% of us on the board know that, 30% of us on the board want him to mention CU for the entire 2 hours, and the remaining 37% don't watch College Gameday because it is too early.

thank ****ing God you are here.

flounder... at 15 years old is more educated than the handfull of posters that have bitched about CF over the last several years.

you know who you are and know you have to live with the knowledge that flounder, of all people has a better perspective than you on this subject!

ha! losers!

bull****.

corso made his career putting on stupid hats from teams he thought would win. fowler should be wearing a buff ballcap every ****ing week.

flounder doesn't know ****.

I'd much rather have him be objective about CU instead of shamelessly plugging their former team/school like Holtz does.

bull****.

corso made his career putting on stupid hats from teams he thought would win. fowler should be wearing a buff ballcap every ****ing week.

flounder doesn't know ****.

Cant tell if serious....

You do know that Corso and Fowler have completely different job titles and descriptions right?

Right. Corso is there to appeal to the slobbery, just-had-a-stroke crowd and Fowler is a CU plant. Do your ****ing job Chris!

Back