What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Who's still watching?

I'm kinda watching. When we are on D I tune into the PC. on O i glance over hoping the "not shut out since 1988" stays going. Not looking good.

we suck were the joke of big12 football...big hawk and little hawk pack your bags and dont ever come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our football program has done nothing since hawk came to town bring back rick i say hell at least we could score........cant stand to watch anymore..our plays look like 9 year old football teams play's....hawk has been here 3 yrs to long time for him to go away.......darrell scott i wont be mad at you when you leave this year i dont blame you....

we suck were the joke of big12 football...big hawk and little hawk pack your bags and dont ever come back !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our football program has done nothing since hawk came to town bring back rick i say hell at least we could score........cant stand to watch anymore..our plays look like 9 year old football teams play's....hawk has been here 3 yrs to long time for him to go away.......darrell scott i wont be mad at you when you leave this year i dont blame you....

We need to start barring English majors from using this site.

:yeahthat: why have anything positive out of this game. We don't even look like we care.

I was hoping cu would make some kind of progress on offense to give them some confidence going into a&m.

They didn't and now when you look at them,even after it was 14-0, the team just looked like they knew it was going to happen and guess who that comes from.....

Still hoping for a winning season and if not,Hawk and this staff should be grilled in the media.

I made it through as well. I am still praying we find a way to win 14 - 13 over aTm and then kill ISU 14 - 7 to lock up a bowl game where we lose something to 14.

This part is my favorite.

Back