What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Whos the better non BCS team?

Better non BCS team

• TCU

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Boise St

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Unleash Hell

Who is better and who deserves a case for a BCS title game birth if they go undefeated?

I really think TCU could hold their own against ANYBODY. Their defense has allowed 23 points in the last 6 games. I don't care who you're playing that is amazing! Think about that, thats half a season and they have allowed less points in half a season than an average team scores in a single game! Asfor Boise state, I think they have a good offense, but I think TCU's defense wins.

I seriously think Nevada will knock off Boise in the WAC. Last year the Boise team was better, IMO and they won by 11 at home over the Wolfpack. Nevada is a better team this year and playing them at home. That Fresno game won't be a picnic either, those teams all know each other real well so it will be a lot tougher for Boise to make it there this year than for TCU, who only has one mediocre challenge left in the Aztecs. SD St is finally waking up, and they are a good road team, but Patterson and TCU are just too damn good and they've been here before.

Last year's Fiesta Bowl was a damn good game, and if TCU and Boise both went undefeated but were shutout by two undefeated BCS teams (Oregon-Auburn), I would be just as excited to see that rematch too.

I wonder how far Utah will drop and if they can challenge for a 2nd BCS spot for the MWC by getting past Notre Dame, SD State, and BYU to close out the season.

Last edited:
I seriously think Nevada will knock off Boise in the WAC. Last year the Boise team was better, IMO and they won by 11 at home over the Wolfpack. Nevada is a better team this year and playing them at home. That Fresno game won't be a picnic either, those teams all know each other real well so it will be a lot tougher for Boise to make it there this year than for TCU, who only has one mediocre challenge left in the Aztecs. SD St is finally waking up, and they are a good road team, but Patterson and TCU are just too damn good and they've been here before.

Last year's Fiesta Bowl was a damn good game, and if TCU and Boise both went undefeated but were shutout by two undefeated BCS teams (Oregon-Auburn), I would be just as exceited to see that rematch too.

I wonder how far Utah will drop and if they can challenge for a 2nd BCS spot for the MWC by getting past Notre Dame, SD State, and BYU to close out the season.

I seriously doubt a 1 loss non bcs team gets an at large bid

I seriously doubt a 1 loss non bcs team gets an at large bid

Well Michigan State and Missouri dropped about 6 to 9 spots when they fell from #6 and #5 respectively. If Utah drops to the 12th range and wins out, with teams losing in front of them, it could be possible that they qualify. Doesn't guarantee an invite, just would be interesting is all.

If this poll came out last Friday, I vote for Boise. But after TCU shellacked Utah, there is really no question anymore.

Although, Boise quietly pounded a ranked Hawaii team too.

Both are very good.

Back