What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why are you losers still supporting this team? It's an embarrassment to the PAC 12.

I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can still find some other idots to play with....

Don't encourage him.

walrus_hat_thumb1.jpg

ha ha ah ha haha

Well...****wall....I guess I'd **** the walrus.

can't and shouldn't but check your inbox in a sec...

BP, forward it on to me. Or you can send it to me yourself, flukes. It just better be worth it. I am almost at the point where I have to delete more PMs. I ****ing hate doing that.

Don't encourage him.

Well...****wall....I guess I'd **** the walrus.

BP, forward it on to me. Or you can send it to me yourself, flukes. It just better be worth it. I am almost at the point where I have to delete more PMs. I ****ing hate doing that.

BP will post it I'm sure. I don't have the street cred yet.

Woohooo a troll one upped me on this board! Sadly when I see things like this I think of some of my fellow Duck fans lol.....

Shield you eyes if you're sensitive.
31%20Let%27s%20Take%20Our%20Family%20Photo%20By%20That%20Huge%20Walrus%20Boner.jpg

That almost resembles his actual family. Fat brown haired dad (The Walrus from AllBuffs), blonde wifey (not as pretty as real one), blonde daughter who is afraid of clowns, but is dressed as one because Dad is a jerk, and then younger, recently born son who is probably naked a lot, ugly as hell, and the only flaw is his dick is likely a tenth of the size as the picture, based on dad's genes.

That almost resembles his actual family. Fat brown haired dad (The Walrus from AllBuffs), blonde wifey (not as pretty as real one), blonde daughter who is afraid of clowns, but is dressed as one because Dad is a jerk, and then younger, recently born son who is probably naked a lot, ugly as hell, and the only flaw is his dick is likely a tenth of the size as the picture, based on dad's genes.
Spot on. Dick is accurate.

Then again...I found this courtesy of Google...WTF?

Search: Utah fans + CU football + Walrus...weird.....

92261_340.jpg

Last edited:
Back