What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why I Live in Texas

Other than the BBQ and no snow
High School scrimmage tomorrow night..Cameron Yeo winners of 3 of the last 4 3A Div 1 titles. 3 rings Traion Smith..so sad he tore his ACL in the champ game would've been a 4peat. I was told to get there early or we won't get a seat..usually draws around 2,500 at a school of 418 enrollment.
They don't check hand held containers thank God..it was 102 today probably hit the trunk at 1/2 time for a refresher.

If you're in Cameron then I'm sure you know the only good snow around is Snow's down the road in Lexington. Or Louie Mueller's in Taylor. Yoemen have had some great seasons recently. I personally like to sweat a little less come football season but the town should be having some fun if you (or y'all) are making a run to state again.

3prvdbcgsf90k.gif
Yes! A classic Duke moment.

Back