What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why I think the 2012 Buffs will be better.

Who won't we return in 2013 that is going to see serious playing time in 2012? Rippy, Polk, Pericak, and maybe Dannewitz? That's going to be a great season.

Rippy, Polk, Pericak, Major and Kasa.

So 17 or 18 starters return (18 if you count Nickel as a 23rd starter).

He is just a Stanford Troll. You would think they would be smarter than CSU trolls.

OK. So now you don't think a guy who made all-conference teams despite missing almost half the season with an injury is a BCS caliber player. You're just a ****ing idot.
Feed the anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to power. Gooooood

I appreciate your hopeful attitudes, but this is the same old pre-season Kool-Aide. Even the 3-10 team had better players. Look at the key losses: Ryan Miller, Tony Clemons, Paul Richardson, Rodney Stewart, Josh Hartigan, Tyler Hansen, Conrad Obi, Ryan Deehan, Anthony Perkins, Curtis Cunningham. Most of those guys made it into an NFL camp. You replace a guy in an NFL camp with a guy who was in high school three months ago, and you don't get better. It doesn't matter how much the local media hypes the team. This time last year, Jon Embree was comparing Tyler Mcullough to Ed McCaffrey. He said Conrad Obi would dominate. Everybody on AllBuffs was predicting 6-8 wins.
Can't really disagree, but too harsh IMO. Besides, if the season sucks, I'd like a little Kool-Aid time now. :lol:

The only 2 steps back as far as positions go are Clemons and Hansen, but both can be replaced by current kids in time. There are so many unknowns with this team, they could be 3-9 or 7-5, IMO. Time will tell....

And that was the most awkward guy on the whole Stanford team carrying the ball. See his goal line fumble in the Fiesta Bowl.

Can't really disagree, but too harsh IMO. Besides, if the season sucks, I'd like a little Kool-Aid time now. :lol:

The only 2 steps back as far as positions go are Clemons and Hansen, but both can be replaced by current kids in time. There are so many unknowns with this team, they could be 3-9 or 7-5, IMO. Time will tell....

Hell they could be 1-11 or 7-5. We are down to 17 days now. We will find out soon.

And that was the most awkward guy on the whole Stanford team carrying the ball. See his goal line fumble in the Fiesta Bowl.
Oh yeah totally awkward looking :rolling_eyes:. A fumble does not equate to awkward either, EVERY RB has fumbled the ball.

Geoff+Meinken+Stanford+v+Oregon+State+AxSXXJlpfRyl.jpg

What a skinny mother****er!

Being a fan isn't about sucking the program's ass, tini. Grow a ball sack. You may need injections to do this, but go for it.

Um...you guys got this covered now?

I don't know. You've got more experience with Furd trolls. I didn't realize they had any fans that cared, let alone ones that acted like Raider fans. Is this as unusual as I think it is?

Back