What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Why this past week sucked

Buff_since76

Still a fan...
Club Member
Why this week has sucked:
1. Watched CU lose to Missouri, again. I had the pleasure of getting incredibly frustrated with our coaching staff for 3.5 hours. When we lost a few years ago when Daniel was their QB, I watched the game and thought “there players are much better than ours”. This game I had the felling of “our players are as good or better than MU, but god our staff has no idea how to coach on gameday.”

2. I sent my I first email to Bohn asking for Hawk to be let go (or at least Riddle), unfortunately my email was not the straw that broke the camel’s back. Hawk and Riddle still had jobs on Monday.

3. Had my new boss leave for a boondoggle business trip to London, and I got stuck doing all the reporting stuff for the Q.

4. Came into work on Monday with a few accountants around my office. I thought they were there to wish me a happy birthday, since it was on Sunday. Instead one handed me a bagel with cream cheese and said “a bagel for your Buffs." They all thought it was funny even though 2 are BYU fans and one is a CSU fan.

5. Was told of the SI article from a UT grad who “knew CU was dirty back then”. The guy was quite rightous saying “UT players don’t take dirty money from agents”, which I responded with “this is about agents paying players no boosters. I doubt there will ever be a tell-all book by a booster.” He then wanted me to prove that boosters had ever paid players, and I decided it was hopeless and went back to work.

6. My sister and brother-in-law are coming to the game on Saturday. He is a BU grad and my sister will be cheering for them as well. It bothers me to no end that she cheers for BU and UT (where my bro-in-law went to law school) now when we grew up in the state of Colorado.

7. My sister sent me the youtube link of Baylor scoring on 4th and 8 from the 11 in the 2OT back in 2006. It was great watching the 2 man rush with lackadaisical coverage.

8. In years past I would be trying to figure out whether we would beat Baylor by single or double digits. Now we have a home game where we are the underdogs. It frustrates me even more that the main reason we may lose is the game plan, and coaching during the game.

One of my roommates from CU has lived in Austin for about ten years now. I had a few beers with him a few weeks ago and it is apparent he cares mor for UT football than CU. Simply unbelievable...he defended the whorns to me when we were discussing this summers' activities.

He was always a bit abnormal - which I blamed on his raising in Florida - but this starts to fall into the category of apparent birth defects that are coming on during adulthood. :smile2:

Let the Baylor people laugh and poke fun now. We'll see who is laughing in 5 years with conference realighnment. That and they are going to lose this weekend. Oh and the last time we played them, we pounded them on their home field.

Last edited:
4. Came into work on Monday with a few accountants around my office. I thought they were there to wish me a happy birthday, since it was on Sunday. ...

It's not all bad! I'm a 10/10 birthday boy also!!! :thumbsup: :nod: :shakehands:

4. Came into work on Monday with a few accountants around my office. I thought they were there to wish me a happy birthday, since it was on Sunday. ...

It's not all bad! I'm a 10/10 birthday boy also!!! :thumbsup: :nod: :shakehands:

my mom's B-day too.

Last edited:
Back