What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will ASU be able to recruit?

somebody

"During one of his first team meetings, Graham told players he had no tolerance for bad language, bandanas and earrings (inside the athletics facilities). No Twitter during the season, either."

Read more

They say he can work a room, but can he even get in the room? This seems pretty self-limiting, and is telling all recruits they are immature. (True for many, but none want to hear it.)

I have a feeling the buffs will continue to not finish last with this hire. I think ASU is going to be the bitch of the south for several years.

I think Graham is building that program the wrong way. So many JUCOs in his first class should be a big red flag. I also think he will struggle in California more than any ASU coach should. He did make a good hire of Larry Porter, but all of his ties are in the southeast. How many kids can ASU reasonably pull out of the southeast in a given year?

Let's say you were brought in as a recruit by Dennis Erickson--encouraged to be thugish--and then this guy shows up? It's got the makings of a great sitcom.

I read an old (1/29) article today where Davonte' Neal's dad told a Graham assistant that if the Saguaro HS school coach John Sanders was on his staff, he wouldn't consider them. The reason is that last year Sanders said it was a crock that his QB didn't get AZ POTY over Neal. Talk about petty. ASU never got back to them, which I think is pretty funny and appropriate, but is a huge loss. This last week Sanders was named head of ASU football operations.

Back