What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will Davis Webb be a Buff?

Will Davis Webb be a Buff?

• Total voters
If his mom is shopping for a house in Boulder, that would be a long commute to CA.

At this point, I think that he'd do better coming here. Step in with basically no competition for his senior year as the clear starter.
Cal has a few good QB's that are wanting to start right away, and that Dykes said would get the chance. Is that rhetoric? Maybe.

If he comes here, it would be huge for CU. Getting a kid who will probably be an NFL QB getting drafted out of here would help, as it would
with recruiting, confidence, and getting a few more wins per season.

If he doesn't, I still think we sit Sefo for a year to heal and let Montez take over and see what we have there.

I'm hoping for Webb. I'm hoping he's a man of his word. I'm hoping that he will stand by his commitment that he gave to coach Mac
all those months ago.

Here's to hoping.

If his mom is shopping for a house in Boulder, that would be a long commute to CA.

At this point, I think that he'd do better coming here. Step in with basically no competition for his senior year as the clear starter.
Cal has a few good QB's that are wanting to start right away, and that Dykes said would get the chance. Is that rhetoric? Maybe.

If he comes here, it would be huge for CU. Getting a kid who will probably be an NFL QB getting drafted out of here would help, as it would
with recruiting, confidence, and getting a few more wins per season.

If he doesn't, I still think we sit Sefo for a year to heal and let Montez take over and see what we have there.

I'm hoping for Webb. I'm hoping he's a man of his word. I'm hoping that he will stand by his commitment that he gave to coach Mac
all those months ago.

Here's to hoping.

Fans can spin it so it looks good for their team, it will just have to play out - the spin has no bearing on the outcome. I doubt Sefo is planning on giving up his position without a fight, plus competition is a good thing. I don't think a Senior QB who thinks he is a candidate for the NFL draft should be afraid of having to compete for the job.

The fact that someone actually spent time reviewing and reporting on that is emblematic of the downfall of western civilization.

I totally agree that it's sad. I'm the first to admit it.
However, I was bored at work and needed a mental distraction...mission accomplished.

No.jpg

I don't know why I was optimistic and voted yes. It won't happen again. This program ****ing sucks.

You haven't been a Buff for more than about 6 months If you didn't know how this would end the very instant we first heard the word "Cal". This is what we do from November 2005 to present

Back