1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The admins are aware of site instability throughout the day today. We have our crack technical staff checking it out, but it is probably the Russians. If you are having any specific issues, please post them to the Customer Service Support Forums and we will get to them in the next 24 to 48 weeks. Thank You

Will Frazier be utilized as a blocking Full/H back?

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by lvbuff, Mar 24, 2015.

1. lvbuff

lvbuff Banned BANNED

I hope the coaches use him in that role.

2. patebuff

patebuff Downgraded to half a star Club Member

My hope is we see him a lot at TE.

3. Quattro

Quattro Banned BANNED Club Member

I bet Frazier lines up everywhere and does a bit of everything, FB, TE, RB, etc. He's too big an athletic for the coaches to not. Dude can run.

4. patebuff

patebuff Downgraded to half a star Club Member

:nod:

5. lvbuff

lvbuff Banned BANNED

I was thinking of him in terms of the Alaskan Assassin...although I'm not sure of a good nickname for him other than bee stings don't hurt or some such.

6. BlackNGold

BlackNGold Club Member Club Member

I like him a lot better on defense. That is where the need is and he made some plays on that side of the ball. I don't like all the moving around of positions. I would rather see him become really proficient at one position.

7. Quattro

He made more plays on offense. He's a offensive weapon.

Awaiting my next infraction

8. Burrito Palazzo

Burrito Palazzo **** Waffle Club Member

I want him to out vicker Vickers.

9. Quattro

:nod:

But more versatile (although I don't remember LV too much, just that he's a badass and ran over teh CSU bitch)

10. BuffHerd

BuffHerd Club Member Club Member

Dictionary. Vickers : Beast.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

11. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I want to see him more at H-back this year.

Something I really liked last season was when Powell was used as a fullback. He popped a could runs on quick hitters lined up closer to the LOS as a FB.

Frankly, while the current style is definitely to spread things out and attack the edges I believe that our personnel is better suited for more of the traditional north-south stuff. Especially our OL, which looks to me like more of a run blocking group than a pass blocking group.

12. DiggerBuffs

DiggerBuffs Well-Known Member

Frazier was a solid Defensive End. We have enough depth on defense that instead of spreading him thin, he needs to concentrate on one side of the ball and be used as a weapon. He has some good hands and is a big punishing player. I would like to see him used all over the offense from TE, H-Back and FB role.

As far as comparing him to Vickers? Please! Vickers, was a multiple year NFL player and was just mean as ****. Additionally, Frazier didn't look too good running the ball last year but that may come with reps. His forte was finding an open space and catching TDs 60% of his catches (3 of 5). Vickers could run and catch the ball. Frazier could be a beast lead blocker and threat and may pick up the running ability. Frazier is a very good athlete and glad he is in the (black), silver and gold. We need more players like him.

13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

mentioning LV summons the gif

[​IMG]