What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

will s carolina punk kentucky?

Ky had their chance - too many mistakes/turnovers at critical times; that is why they play the games

South Carolina was favored, so not really an upset. BTW, Steve Spurrier continues to prove he's one of the top 5 coaches in the country. He's finally getting some real talent in there now as well. I don't think this is a one-season fluke.

In the parts of that game I watched, it looked more to me like Kentucky was able to move the ball pretty well, but made some awful mistakes that let the game get away from them. Two fumbles returned for touchdowns? :wow: Yeeesh.

In the parts of that game I watched, it looked more to me like Kentucky was able to move the ball pretty well, but made some awful mistakes that let the game get away from them. Two fumbles returned for touchdowns? :wow: Yeeesh.

My thoughts too, Kentucky did not look mentally ready to play.

I'd agree that Spurrier is building a good team down there but oddly enough he's doing it more with defense than offense. But having already won at Georgia, they have a good shot at winning the wide-open SEC East because Florida is likely to get their 2nd conference loss tomorrow, the UGA-Tennessee lose will have 2 losses, and South Carolina gets Florida at home in November.

I'd agree that Spurrier is building a good team down there but oddly enough he's doing it more with defense than offense. But having already won at Georgia, they have a good shot at winning the wide-open SEC East because Florida is likely to get their 2nd conference loss tomorrow, the UGA-Tennessee lose will have 2 losses, and South Carolina gets Florida at home in November.

I think Florida beats LSU straight up tomorrow.

Do you? I don't think so, but you never know with these big SEC games.

I think that loss last week will end being a good thing in the long run. Florida seemed way too overconfident the last two weeks and Auburn was able to make them pay. Plus I think LSU won't go undefeated, so this seems as good a time as any for them to lose.

Of course, LSU will now promptly win by 4 TDs now that I've made the prediction.:cry:

Back