What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will Ski play big minutes next year?

Ski's playing time will depend a lot on how much good Ski we see vs. how much bad Ski. When Ski is on his game he can almost be unstoppable, he is a deadly combination of skilled and athletic. He can also be a shut down guy on the defensive end.

The bad Ski is a guy who stops the offense by holding the ball and taking poorly timed low percentage shots that sometimes result in transition opportunities for the opponent.

Tad is going to have some options this year he didn't have last year in terms of scoring. Last year he often didn't have a choice but to go with Ski. This year he will need Ski for fewer minutes and Ski's scoring will be less critical. Hopefully as he matures and works in the off-season along with less pressure on him we will see a lot more of the good Ski.

Very glad to hear that those guys showed up for Cliff's service. That kind of respect for the guys who came before them is a great character trait.

I have to admit that I was a bit down on Ski after the last Zona game. Now that I'm removed from that game, I am ready to ride the roller coaster with Ski again this year.

I have to admit that I was a bit down on Ski after the last Zona game. Now that I'm removed from that game, I am ready to ride the roller coaster with Ski again this year.

He is that kind of player, love him or hate him, you cant be indifferent.

Back