What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will WBB or MBB Buffs win more games this season?

More wins this season?

• Buff Women's Bball

• Buff Men's Bball

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Both programs expected to make noise challenging for the Pac-12 and punching their Dance cards.

Last year, MBB only won 18. Inconsistent play followed by a slew of injuries & illness wasted a talented unit which should have won well over 20.

For WBB, last year was a breakthrough with 25 wins and a Sweet 16.

Both teams return almost everything and both have brought in additional talent. MBB with the headline addition in Cody Williams, a 5* recruit projected as a lottery pick if he declares for the NBA as a 1-and-done.

Long time season ticket holder for both. I think the women win more games while challenging for the P12 title and hopefully move beyond the Sweet 16. Hope the men challenge for the P12 title as well since I'm going to the tournament.
Women 28 wins
Men 23 wins

WBB. We are going deeper in the NCAA tourney this season.
I agree with this-there are more opportunities for big time wins on the women's OOC. Huge W tonight. Playing Oklahoma State can only help-they won 21 games. Who knows about that tourney field, but it looks really good on paper.

The men have developed a habit of blowing games they shouldnt-there were like 3 in the OOC alone last year.....Grambling, UMass, and Boise. Southern Illinois year before last. That's gotta get fixed-especially with this tournament they're in. UNLV was below average in the MWC last year. Finished 7th, and they were that good only because the three front range teams all blew ass. Florida State went 9-23 last year. Richmond scares me ****less. Chris Mooney is a Pete Carrill disciple, so they're going to be a bitch to play. Outside of that, they have to beat Miami. Wish we could have gotten a game against really anybody from the XII.

They both make the NCAA tournament, but WBB could have a really special season.

Women are relatively a better team coming off more success, but they also have a more challenging schedule. I still picked WBB, because I think they could break the 30 threshold once the full season is in the books.
I think they're both going to the NCAAs. The idea that WBB is in the Final Four doesn't feel that far fetched right now after last night. Holy **** what a win. MBB is good enough to where they can get into the dance and do some damage....but they've got to avoid the WTF? losses in the OOC in particular (Grambling, Southern Illinois, UMass, Boise)

It's wild, I knew vonleh was important, but I did not expect her going toe to toe with angel all game. And mostly avoiding foul trouble. She upped her game again this year
She is strong, wide, and has soft touch around the rim. Best ever pick up from portal. She already played like this last year.

The things she needs to improve, based on her last performance last year, is lack of aggressiveness, and bad free throw shooting. Hopefully both will be addressed this season, because she will for sure be the face of our program next year.

You can’t compare the men’s and women’s teams based on wins and losses. Their respective competition levels are a lot different.

The women are ahead of the guys just in terms of team chemistry. The guys have new faces and will take more time to meld. Both squads will be fun to watch!

You can’t compare the men’s and women’s teams based on wins and losses. Their respective competition levels are a lot different.

The women are ahead of the guys just in terms of team chemistry. The guys have new faces and will take more time to meld. Both squads will be fun to watch!

That is my thought too, which makes this even more interesting. I think the woman's team is a much better team when ranked nationally, but they have stiffer competition. The mens's team may still get more wins, but I dont think they will go as far in march, and will not be ranked as high nationally.

Back