What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will you consider the winner of the LSU/Ohio State game the best team in the nation?

Will you consider Ohio State/LSU the best team in the nation?

• Total voters

Jens1893

Club Member
Club Member
Junta Member
Simple opinion poll ... yes or no

I will have to figure out a way to get a split NC this season in the next month or so.

Re: Will you consider the winner of the LSU/Ohio State game the best team in the nati

only if LSU wins handily.

Last edited:
Re: Will you consider the winner of the LSU/Ohio State game the best team in the nati

Sure, why not? Nobody else has a stronger claim this year.

I still want a playoff. This year epitomizes the need for that more than ever.

LSU is the best team with USC a close second. I fully expect LSU to pound the Luckeyes. USC would be there except they screwed the pooch and let Stanford do them in their own house. So USC has no room to complain IMO.

Only if LSU wins. OSU hasn't been tested enough to prove it to me.

I wouldn't until I had a chance to see a 4 team playoff - giving USC, (****) OU, LSU and that other team a shot.

LSU does have the best claim - but they lost a game during critical final stages and that wipes out a lot of what they worked for during the season. Oh wait - they ALL did!

This year of all years calls for the playoff. Until then I equate crowning this year's national champion it to "that overtime at ISU that I am still waiting for".

MNC until there is a playoff.

What if Hawaii blows out UGA?

I will consider that team the National Champion.

Which, some years, has nothing to do with being the best team in the country. :huh:

this is they type of year that the BCS doesn't work. we need a playoff like every other ncaa sport.

If Hawaii wins out and is the only undefeated team in the country then I will cast my vote for Hawaii.

Meh, it's not the Buffs or Alabama, so I don't care who the supposed best team in the country is.

LSU is the best team with USC a close second. I fully expect LSU to pound the Luckeyes. USC would be there except they screwed the pooch and let Stanford do them in their own house. So USC has no room to complain IMO.

dude Arkansas, unranked at game time, beat the LSU @ Baton Rouge....

and I voted no as there is no way to tell between the 1 undefeated, the 2 one loss, and who knows 2 loss teams that is the best team....

and I voted no as there is no way to tell between the 1 undefeated, the 2 one loss, and who knows 2 loss teams that is the best team....

i think lsu got picked because theyre in the sec.

and the love affair with VTech in the computer polls....

i think lsu got picked because theyre in the sec.

The only reasonable choice was another 2-loss team, therefore it should be a team from the best conference, which is the SEC.

UBT...Reasonable post. You have legit gripe IMHO. Mizzou is legit this year and your Sooners made them look like Baylor.

I am glad KU is not going against OU so we can see how the teams stack up against the other conferences.

OU would be my vote.

Back