What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Will you welcome a bandwagon jumper?

DuffBuff

Lifelong Iowa State fan but relocated to COS in 2019. Always had a soft spot in my heart for the Buffs as I've always had relatives here. Got a kid who's a soph at CU and I'm done with ISU, especially after today. Just done. Need a new home! Will you accpet me?

Lifelong Iowa State fan but relocated to COS in 2019. Always had a soft spot in my heart for the Buffs as I've always had relatives here. Got a kid who's a soph at CU and I'm done with ISU, especially after today. Just done. Need a new home! Will you accpet me?
This bandwagon is pretty broken, but as long as you hate the nubs, you'll fit in just fine.

Welcome!
Rule 1 - We hate Nebraska, Mel Tucker and Dan Hawkins
If you can get onboard with that, you will fit right in.

Rule 1a - we kind of hate ourselves

CU fans would gladly swap our suffering for your Iowa State suffering of going to 3 bowl games in the past 3 seasons

Go Clones!

I'll help you skip to the end where you find yourself drinking vodka straight out of the bottle, questioning all your life choices, and wondering why you continue to let yourself be kicked in the nuts at least 7 times a year.

In the Big 12, CU was that school that stood out for being different from the other schools. In the PAC-12, CU is just another school in that conference...until we start beating those schools more often. I’ll be the first to warn you that the passion for athletics isn’t quite there in the PAC-12 compared to the Big 12 when it comes to the conference Presidents & Chancellors.

What has not changed is our hatred for the Nubs. Last year’s win over those Cornholers was so awesome because it was a longer drive home for those fans who showed up in red. No need to feel dirty rooting for the Hawkeyes to beat the Cornholers when CU has done it two years in a row.

Utah’s fans are too nice to us so that’s not a rivalry but we have some dislike of those AZ schools. Just chant FBI when the Wildcats come to Boulder for a men’s basketball game and if you think ASU is dirty, you will fit right in.

As long as you get on board with all the schadenfreude that will be happening here when the Big 10 starts next month between Nebraska and Mel Tucker you'll fit right in

I don't blame coaches for taking more money at all. The honesty and integrity part is what I have a problem with. Don't tell young men you're gonna be there and then bounce on them at the last minute. Be up front, I don't think that's too much to ask.

Does anyone have the hazing ritual handy from back when we let Hokie join?

I believe he and any new AllBuffer is required to get everyone here a Beer of there choice, And a sandwich of their choice. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?
And yes, hating the nUbs is required.

Last edited:
Back