What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wilner: DTV deal likely before football season barring last minute snags

For those who have already done the research, are there any important sports pack channels that dish does not get that DTV does? I don't want to make the switch and find out I got duped out of a fox sports regional ,cbs/sec sports channel that I watch. Still can't believe DTV allowed this to happen. At first I did not give a **** but I was so butt hurt at the time that I forgot about basketball dammit!

There is time until basketball season. If there is no deal with DTV by the USC/Cal game, get worried.

Yup. DTV has exclusive rights to Sunday Ticket.

And this is why they can afford to play the hard line right now. They know they won't lose the business of sports bars, restaurants, etc. because the NFL is king and as long as DTV is the exclusive place to get the NFL content the public places aren't going anywhere.

Pac-12 Network Twitter rally at 10 AM pt Thursday! Tweet @directv that you want @pac12 Networks or call them at (800) 531-5000.

Or you can tweet at the PAC12 and tell them you want them to allow DTV to be able to carry the network on their basic level of service without having to change their pricing structure.

Funny how the PAC 12 has made DTV look like the bad guy here.

Or you can tweet at the PAC12 and tell them you want them to allow DTV to be able to carry the network on their basic level of service without having to change their pricing structure.

I don't think it is completely unreasonable for the PAC 12 to request the same deal the B10 has for their network.

Was that why I didn't have Comedy Central a few weeks ago?

Back