What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Woelk: Time to sell naming rights for Folsom

Not thrilled about the concept but I understand and appreciate the logic and benefits of such a move.

Natty Light Stadium @ Folsom Field :smile2:

or UAL Stadium @ Folsom Field :devil:

If we could "soak" ual for $30MM, I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'd get the money up front, though. No telling what those bastards would do once times got tough.

Soldier of Fortune field at Celestial Seasons Stadium. You can't get more Boulder than that.

I'd pitch a fit if University of Pheonix and Budweiser win rights.

I'm definitely ok with it. Let me throw some prospective names out there:

- Vail Resorts...good draw for tourism; skiing is a big draw for students anyway (although we all went to cheaper places than Vail); good national brand recognition

- Frontier Airlines...good regional brand recognition; keep up with the Jones' as several other airlines have named stadiums; they already support CU athletics

- Coors...national brand with branding focused on "Colorado"; already support CU athletics; school may be uneasy with naming from an adult beverage, but current Coors Events Center might pave the way

Discuss amongst yourselves.

:thumbsup:

Of all the college Crocs that should be available year-round, you would think CU's would be. Rino Jr. needed some new ones this summer (best kids summer shoe EVAR!) so I thought it would be cool to get him some CU ones. After checking online (out of stock), calling several stores and going to 3-4 others, I came to the conclusion they are not to be found in Denver or Boulder.

Of all the college Crocs that should be available year-round, you would think CU's would be. Rino Jr. needed some new ones this summer (best kids summer shoe EVAR!) so I thought it would be cool to get him some CU ones. After checking online (out of stock), calling several stores and going to 3-4 others, I came to the conclusion they are not to be found in Denver or Boulder.

I have some. I love em. :thumbsup:

They have them at the Book Store in the UMC on the downstairs level. I was there on Monday and Tuesday for orientation and they had plenty.

They have them at the Book Store in the UMC on the downstairs level. I was there on Monday and Tuesday for orientation and they had plenty.

Not in kids sizes they don't. Or they just got them in - this was about a month ago. I had my sister check the UMC bookstore for me, along with a couple other stores in Boulder.

Now I just need some Buff Jibbitz for his black crocs and we'll have homemade Buff crocs!

My nephew wears crocks so do a few cooks i know those are the only acceptable groups, kidz under 5 and people who can make some sort of work claim to them. you want comfy and dont want to look like a homo? make like every other boulder grad and buy rainbows

Crocs are fugly.

Scroll down

:hijacked:

That's funny **** right there.

chippy's link said:
Yes, the defenders of the Crocs they will speak, as the defenders of the ugly often do, of the great comfort of this "shoe". Manolo asks you, why must the "comfort" always be the war cry of those who would lead us into the bad shoes?
:thumbsup:

I will say this about my crocs - they are far and away the best beach shoes I've ever owned. Sand doesn't stick to these shoes at all. I still have sand in my ass crack from Hawaii 6 months ago, but the sand washed off the crocs in about 3 seconds. Better than Teva, better than flip-flops, better than anything I've ever had - on the beach.

There is an easy solution to the Man-Crocs dilemma. Crocs makes flip flops. They are the most comfortable flip flop known to man. Mine are black with a gold foot bed. The heel is nice and padded, the toe piece doesn't cut the skin between your toes, and I've only gotten a blister when I wore them around on the most humid day of the year so my foot was very sweaty. They rule.

My nephew wears crocks so do a few cooks i know those are the only acceptable groups, kidz under 5 and people who can make some sort of work claim to them. you want comfy and dont want to look like a homo? make like every other boulder grad and buy rainbows

Maybe when you get a little more secure you will wear crocks. Sacky is right, they are the most comfortable shoe I have. Perfect for the airport too.

Back