What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

cubuffs Woelk: Tucker's Confidence In Process Won't Waver

RSSBot

News Junkie
Mel Tucker

Mel Tucker knows there are no shortcuts when it comes to fixing what ails his Colorado Buffaloes.

Continue reading...

Yeah but aren’t there some quick wins? Give me a dead center 250 us drive off the blues to keep me coming back. Something. You know?

blah, blah, blah.... show me.
I put as much of these last 3 loses on the coaches as I do the players, maybe even more. I have said in the past. Good coaches can scheme a win occasionally.
Sometimes when your not physically better? You trick your competitors. Someone said in the game thread last night they would rather see the Chev offense. Jet sweeps and deep balls. It worked the first 5 games last year.. I hope they truly do what they say. Might as well, we are in a corner. If we want any shot at a bowl now it's going to be tough. The " easy" games are off the schedule now... usc, washington, utah, a talented ucla and stanford.... just sounds tough. Pull all stops. If we lose all the way out? Man, next year will be truly scary.

Back