What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Woellk's chapstick supply...

leftybuff

Unreconstructed Luddite
Club Member
has to be running low...anybody that kisse that much fanny must go through a tube a day. I am convinced he doesn't write anything unless MB tells him to, well, maybe his mortgage payment.

That being said, you really have to wonder about these geniuses telling the "majority" of the fanbase, who by the way pay the freight, they are wrong, they don't really see piss poor performances over and over. What they really see is a team they should shell out $60 a seat to see because success is right around the corner. Jackassery at a level heretofore unseen. I stopped reading brownnose Neill awhile ago, but I caught his piece over the weekend. What a frickin' laugher, who came up with the idea of pitting the ticket paying fan against D II Dan anyway? Saying D II is 6-0 versus the fans is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There is a marketing plan sure to work.:lol:

Last edited:
has to be running low...anybody that kisse that much fanny must go through a tube a day. I am convinced he doesn't write anything unless MB tells him to, well, maybe his mortgage payment.

That being said, you really have to wander about these geniuses telling the "majority" of the fanbase, who by the way pay the freight, they are wrong, they don't really see piss poor performances over and over. What they really see is a team they shoudl shell out $60 a seat to see because success is right around the corner. Jackassery at a level heretofore unseen. I stopped reading brownnose Neill awhile ago, but I caught his piece over the weekend. What a frickin' laugher, who came up with the idea of pitting the ticket paying fan against D II Dan anyway? Saying D II is 6-0 versus the fans is just about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. There is a marketing plan sure to work.:lol:

I never read Woelk. What's this about him being 6-0 against the fans? Link?

I never read Woelk. What's this about him being 6-0 against the fans? Link?

I'm not going to bother linking, he said something along the lines of for six games now, internet posters have said D II was going to get canned, and they have been wrong every time, so D II is 6-0 versus the internet, or some other tripe like that. What a clown.

It was a completely ridiculous analogy, here's the excerpt:

Of course, speculation about Hawkins` future has been at fever pitch since the season began. If rumors, chat rooms and message boards were to be believed, Colorado officials were prepared to remove Dan Hawkins as CU`s head coach:
a) After the Colorado State game.
b) After the Cal game.
c) After the Hawaii game.
d) After the Georgia game.
e) After the Missouri game.
f) After the Baylor game.
Hawkins` record on the field might be just 3-3 this year, but in terms of Hawkins vs. the message boards, he`s 6-0.
http://www.buffzone.com/ci_16413023?source=most_viewed

Back