What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Women's Soccer vs CSU Game Thread (2-0 Buffs WIN !!!)

Hooks with speed and a few nice moves and
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1-0 Buffs

BvrjeltIEAAVkyZ.jpg

Buffs with a breakaway but it's called offsides and it doesn't look like a good call

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2-0 Buffs

Krauser with a nice pass in front and the freshman Brittney Stark with her first career goal

Miscommunication by the Buffs in front of their own net but luckily is knocked away and goal kick

Header by the Buffs towards an open net but defender on the goal line makes a save, could have been a hand ball but no call

I said it sucks to be a c-s-u ram I said it sucks to be a c-s-u ram I said it sucks to be a c-s-u ram I said it sucks to be a c-s-u ram I said it sucks to be a c-s-u ram

Game Over!!! The Buffs win it 2-0 on goals from Brie Hooks and Britney Stark. The Buffs are back in action Sunday at 3pm for their 2nd match of the Colorado Cup against Northern Colorado on the Pac-12 Network.

It wasn't pretty, but they get the win and their were some positives to take away from it. Brie Hooks looks like she picked up where she left off from last season. I thought that the defense looked very good and I know it's only one game, but we may have something special with the freshman Stark. I think that if they can cut down on the turnovers and play with the same amount of energy as they did in the 2nd half, they can have a great year.

I agree with whoever suggested that they might have been helped by playing an exhibition match. That whole first half seemed to be them trying to find their game.

I agree with whoever suggested that they might have been helped by playing an exhibition match. That whole first half seemed to be them trying to find their game.

Fortunately for them, they really shouldn't be tested too hard until their 6th game against Denver.

Solid win. As we know, Hempen is a strong coach who has a model for keeping things close and building a program. That was a good hire for CSU last year.

Good win.

P.S. Bianca Jones may be my new favorite player. Covered in blood after the first half? No worries. Just grab a fresh jersey and play the 2nd with a new number.

Back