What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wood Not Our Savior

Jayne Cobb

One Damn Dirty Ape
Club Member
Wood, Webb, what's the difference. I guess we now l know why Wood was not starting in games one and two.

I think you missed some blatant sarcasm, my bad.

Some people have said things like that in the past, which is why I didn't notice the sarcasm. That, and my brain has shut down since I'm making it have to process such bad football.

Some people have said things like that in the past, which is why I didn't notice the sarcasm. That, and my brain has shut down since I'm making it have to process such bad football.

Very understandable. I've got the thousand-yard-stare and find myself in periodic fits of laughter :lol:

There isn't a savior on this roster. This isn't even a rebuilding project at this point. We aren't going to get a quick fix. Someone who knows his **** is going to have to come in and clean it all up

I'm hearing great things about the kid Stevie Joe Dorman. Wait till he gets a hold of the position.

Nick Sherry, who had his scholarship offer revoked by Embree and staff, threw for 351 yards and three touchdowns against Washington State...

I'm glad that everyone can see what all of our QBs would look like with any protection, a game plan, and a running game.

Totally agree. These QBs are running for their lives. This is not on them.

So shouldn't we call some quick slants and pass plays out of shot gun? If your Oline suks as bad as ours we can't have him under center, doing play-action, and going through multiple reads. We need to call plays that work for our lack of talent on Oline.

Embree's made his choices and we see the product he wants. We've seen it with our homefield advantage, and we just saw it against a squad that could only field 65-players yesterday against Fresno State.

There isn't a savior on this roster. This isn't even a rebuilding project at this point. We aren't going to get a quick fix. Someone who knows his **** is going to have to come in and clean it all up

Disagree. Water Bottle's efforts or lack thereof, were so bad he could turn ribeye steak into dogsh*t, without it passing through the dog!

That's what was so absolutely frustrating: NO sign that WB had any clue as to how to improve or inspire any player or any facit of this team! NONE! I lost a whatever miniscule hope and respect for WB remaining, when WB re-inserted an injured Webb against UW, when it was clear UW was paying more attention to the FlatIrons and the cheerleaders than the Buffs' team.

It was bad enough that the Buffs were lining up multiple freshman starters against seniors on other teams, but from the opponents reactions to even the Buffs' warm-ups, the Buffs were down 21-0 before kick-off!

There is very decent D-1 talent on this team, including @ QB. It was buried beneath WB's suffocating stubborness and incompetence and I expect it to re-surface under the new leadership.

Today i have to ask that i want to buy some strong wood for our savior but i dont know any best wood name if anyone know here than contact here back i will appreciate you this sharing....
Benner is rapidly becoming my favorite poster.

Today i have to ask that i want to buy some strong wood for our savior but i dont know any best wood name if anyone know here than contact here back i will appreciate you this sharing....

This post makes more sense than any on this board in years; it's like modern art. For those of you who can't work through its nuanced beauty, it asks what the deal is with the HCMM thing. Were the old coaches HCJE, OCEB, DCGB, or LBCBC? Were the QBs 1SQBJW, 2SQBNH, or 3SQBCW?

This post makes more sense than any on this board in years; it's like modern art. For those of you who can't work through its nuanced beauty, it asks what the deal is with the HCMM thing. Were the old coaches HCJE, OCEB, DCGB, or LBCBC? Were the QBs 1SQBJW, 2SQBNH, or 3SQBCW?

Not only does it makes sense, Benner is clearly a Jedi Knight, taught by Yoda. We should praise his presence.

Back