What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wood v. Gehrke v. ?? Who Starts at QB (and BB2 Hates wood)

You folks should dig up my thread on Jordan Webb. This thread is similar.
Except the situations themselves aren't similar. If you think the Wood of 2013 was the same as the Wood of 2012 you are even more stupid than I thought.

You need two different samples to compare. I have last year data, I don't have this year data yet. I can't make a reasonable assessment without seeing Wood play against a complex defense with pass rush. Don't know yet if this year Connor Wood is better than last year Connor Wood. I do know Gehrke looks like a good QB, Sefo and Dillon are also capable QBs.

You need two different samples to compare. I have last year data, I don't have this year data yet. I can't make a reasonable assessment without seeing Wood play against a complex defense with pass rush. Don't know yet if this year Connor Wood is better than last year Connor Wood. I do know Gehrke looks like a good QB, Sefo and Dillon are also capable QBs.
Which game tapes of Gehrke did you see against a complex defense with pass rush? Same Q for Sefo and Dillon.

Bah, this argument ensures some weird **** will happen and Gehkre will get the nod.

Serious question BB, what's your connection to Hirschman? We're you his roommate in Will Vill or something?

I think that Wood must be dating the girl that BB2 is dreaming about when he gets the sheets wet.

There is no other possible explanation for his stubborn hatred of Wood and desire that somebody, anybody, beat him out despite the clear evidence to the contrary.

I think that Wood must be dating the girl that BB2 is dreaming about when he gets the sheets wet.

There is no other possible explanation for his stubborn hatred of Wood and desire that somebody, anybody, beat him out despite the clear evidence to the contrary.

"I would root for him if he won the job, but there's plenty of time left before camp. Gehrke could beat Wood, or Dillon could... or he could get stabbed by a crazed fan who has an irrational hatred of him.":duel2:

"I would root for him if he won the job, but there's plenty of time left before camp. Gehrke could beat Wood, or Dillon could... or he could get stabbed by a crazed fan who has an irrational hatred of him.":duel2:

BB2 =
51607183-jeff-gillooly-ex-husband-of-figure-skater-gettyimages.jpg
?

Repeating a false claim several times will not make it true. I don't hate Wood. I will support him if he is named starter. May the best QB win. High school rankings is irrelevant.

PLEASE tell me you're not a CU graduate. If you are, return your diploma immediately. Like a ****** house in a good neighborhood you're lowering the value of mine.

fify....

all he has are feelings......deep down in his heart.......feelings.....whoa, whoa feelings..........

Funny enough to deserve pos rep, reminding people that the song exist deserves neg rep. Probably going to be 5-6 people spend part of the day with the song stuck in their heads.

End result no rep, but a good post.

Back