What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

World University Games

Sexton Hardcastle

Club Member
Club Member
Patrick Ridgell of the Longmont Times-Call said Nate Tomlinson is participating for AUS this year.
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Australian Universities Men's Basketball Team:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Benjamin ALLEN, St. Marys College of California (USA)
Ryan BATHIE, Nicholls State University (USA)
Anatoly BOSE, Nicholls State University (USA)
Benjamin CONGIUSTA, University of Tennessee at Martin (USA)
Andrew HARMS, Monash University (VIC), SEABL: Frankston Bears
Carlin HUGHES, St. Marys College of California (USA)
Ben MADGEN, Augusta State University (USA)
Nate TOMLINSON, University of Colorado (USA)
Cameron TOVEY, Curtin University of Technology (QLD), NBL: Townsville Crocs
Gregory VANDERJAGT, Central Qld. University (QLD), NBL: Gold Coast Blaze
Jesse WAGSTAFF, Metropolitan State College (USA)
Cameron WITT, Valparaiso University (USA)
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]Head coach:[/FONT][FONT=Arial,sans-serif] Bill TOMLINSON (formerly with NBL, Sydney Kings)
Asst. Coach: Brett COXSEDGE (formerly with NBL, Sydney Spirit)
Manager: Greg WARNECKE
[/FONT]

http://www.hoops.com.au/forum/19889-world-university-games-teams-named/

Nate-2.gif
Nate.gif

not him lol

this is him in yellow
5220_124606927353_520997353_3107986_3853138_n.jpg

Attachments

• wagstaff.jpg
    wagstaff.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
is the HC Nate's dad?

i have to point out one thing that has come up a few times less here than at NB (i know)....talk about mining Australia as a pipeline and "all the great players" Australia has put in the NCAA's. i've been very skeptical of this but some posters see it as a big positive to Bz's recruiting acumen. look at where these other Aussies are playing and it's pretty mid-majorish at best. St. Mary's is probably the best basketball school on the list over the last 3-4 years. this is not the quality of player that will win in the Big XII.

not a rip on Harris-Tunks at all. there seems to be a decent consensus that he's got a chance to be a good player.

is the HC Nate's dad?

i have to point out one thing that has come up a few times less here than at NB (i know)....talk about mining Australia as a pipeline and "all the great players" Australia has put in the NCAA's. i've been very skeptical of this but some posters see it as a big positive to Bz's recruiting acumen. look at where these other Aussies are playing and it's pretty mid-majorish at best. St. Mary's is probably the best basketball school on the list over the last 3-4 years. this is not the quality of player that will win in the Big XII.

not a rip on Harris-Tunks at all. there seems to be a decent consensus that he's got a chance to be a good player.

I'm not too familiar with Aussie basketball, but looking at some of their kids I'm not too impressed really.

Is Andrew Bogut the best player they've produced?

Back