What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Worst uniforms in college football

Am I the only one that remembers that craptacular uniform that aTM sported one year in the 90s? I can't find a photo, but it incorporated a plaid--yes, you read correctly, I said "plaid"--collar.

Rep to anybody who can produce a photo of that cluster****.

A&M - check.
Plaid shirt - check.
Cluster**** - check.
But probably not what you were looking for.
4b2008ca-e1df-445a.jpg

Am I the only one that remembers that craptacular uniform that aTM sported one year in the 90s? I can't find a photo, but it incorporated a plaid--yes, you read correctly, I said "plaid"--collar.

Rep to anybody who can produce a photo of that cluster****.

image_php_447444.jpg
bout the only evidence that I can find on the internet. Aggies wanted to destroy the memory apparently

I agree with Oregon as being the ugliest, and they can do it in so many combinations.

I don't like but can agree with Wyomings uni's. They represent who they are and honor the traditions of the school. When they go brown and white they actually look pretty decent but when they overload on the babybarf yellow its ugly.

Okie state starts at a disadvantage and gets a mention no matter what they wear.

I seem to remember a number of years back that Iowa State had different colored helmets for different players, some kind of a motivational, earn your red helmet deal. With the rest of their uni they ended up looking like an underfunded youth football program.

Boise wouldn't be as ugly if they didn't play on the stupid field that highlights the unis.

I know that lots of people disagree but the uni I dislike the most is Penn State, they look like a practice uni, not a game uni for a major university. In recent years they have at least added a contrasting collar and sleeve cuff to the jersey and a little bit of striping to the pants. Still looks like they couldn't afford to buy game wear.

I seem to remember a number of years back that Iowa State had different colored helmets for different players, some kind of a motivational, earn your red helmet deal. With the rest of their uni they ended up looking like an underfunded youth football program.

i remember that. in fact, i think i looked it up a while ago and posted about it. something like motivation/accomplishment or seniors wore ketchup headgear and others wore French's mustard colored. 82 or something they did it.

Everyone is way too focused on the look. I say LSU has the worst uniforms based on smell. Smells like a state fair that only sells corn dogs when the Tigers walk by.

this topic is ridiculous. The nubs have the worst uniforms in sports. Every year since the founding of that ****tastic "university". In every sport.

now lock this thread up and move on.

1998txfbb_2559_1.jpg
Dat_Nguyen_football.jpg

Is Dat the one Wally? HUFset FTNguyen!
Creative! I got a chuckle out of that one. I don't think those uniforms were all that bad. Nike did something similar to FSU and Georgetown basketball this year as well.

Everyone is way to focused on the look. I say LSU has the worst uniforms based on smell. Smells like a state fair that only sells corn dogs when the Tigers walk by.
Better than smelling like a Buffalo Chip.

Last edited:
Back