What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Would incremental improvement in football get you excited?

What it would take to get you fired up

• Major Splash in BOTH results & recruiting

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • Major Splash in EITHER results or recruiting

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • Incremental Improvement in BOTH results & recruiting

Votes: 64 58.7%
  • Incremental Improvement in EITHER results or recruiting

Votes: 9 8.3%

• Total voters
If 'tini and slider found a way to get along, Timmy said a prayer, Nik was flatly negative, and Duff cozied up to MacIntyre's and his staff (and Ogre took things a little more seriously) things would be more exciting!

If 'tini and slider found a way to get along, Timmy said a prayer, Nik was flatly negative, and Duff cozied up to MacIntyre's and his staff (and Ogre took things a little more seriously) things would be more exciting!

I'm convinced that 'Tini and slider are married or recently broken up. Only way it makes sense that they snipe at each other so much.

While Mtn documented the events with a crisp 2-sentence description.

I want a major splash. Like Hawkins' teams beating Oklahoma or landing the #1 RB in the nation. I don't see us getting a sniff of the best RB in the country, so I'll have to hope for a major upset. It could and does happen occasionally.

Yeah! Those two "splashes" worked out real well for the entire state of the program, eh?

If somehow we get to a bowl game this year, then I'm fired up. If we get 5 wins, then that's improvement and I'm just fine with that. Anything less than 5 wins, then it's back to the drawing board.

If somehow we get to a bowl game this year, then I'm fired up. If we get 5 wins, then that's improvement and I'm just fine with that. Anything less than 5 wins, then it's back to the drawing board.

everyone recalls we played 2 FCS teams last year right?

They were both top 25 and at least we beat them. Remember the FCS team (cough, cough - Sac State) from the year before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They were both top 25 and at least we beat them. Remember the FCS team (cough, cough - Sac State) from the year before?

And UMass and Hawaii are dog **** teams

I do, I also recall that we lost to one that wasn't as good as the two we played last year the season before.

You are correct though. A four win season this year would be a step up from last years four wins. We won't have two FCS teams on the schedule and we can't count on getting a PAC opponent to beat like Cal which was in the process of complete self-destruction.

And UMass and Hawaii are dog **** teams

(Knock on wood) I was going to mention that we have two more "FCS" teams on the sked this year, but I didn't want to jinx it.

Playing at Hawaii and at CU are completely different. Carr would have trucked us last year.

We fell short of that. Fresno St would have killed us.
And either way my predictions were a whole helluva lot more on than people predicting 1 win...all the while I was being called a sunshine pumper and other ****

Dude, we barely beat the stiffs we brought in to replace them. That Fresno squad was at least as good as the one that beat us 500-7 the year before.
That's cool, cause all teams are the same as each other. I don't know if we would beat them, and frankly I don't give a ****. We don't play them this year. We play 3 **** teams in the OOC which matches out 3 **** teams last year that we actually played. I expect to see a lot of progress this Fall and it is not too much to ask to go 2-7 in conference play. Time for real expectations.

Back