What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Wright and Bey Pac12 FIRST team all conference

Very nice and well deserved.

What I'm really caring about, though, is whether they do enough to make the all-tournament team for the Pac-12 this year. We need a deep run, at least, if not a championship.

The combination of Bey, Wright and Battey are going to be a handful for any team CU plays. Next year is shaping up to Tads best team if they can stay healthy.
And if Bey decides to come back instead of testing the NBA waters. We'll be good if we don't have him, a contender if we do.

Really think he needs to show he can stretch to the 3 point line before going pro.
I think adding some range to his jumper along with 10 lbs of muscle makes him a lottery pick in 2020, but you never know what advice and projection he's going to get regarding the 2019 draft. I would guess the odds are in favor of him returning, but we can't know right now.

Yep And throw in x-factors Gatling or Schwarz (Siewert if he can get his touch back) and you have a rounded offense.
Then next year, a healthy (please) Walton. A 4 day run this week is expecting a lot with our super thin bench..fatigue and fouls. But, anything's possible. At the least an NIT experience would be so beneficial.

Yep And throw in x-factors Gatling or Schwarz (Siewert if he can get his touch back) and you have a rounded offense.
Then next year, a healthy (please) Walton. A 4 day run this week is expecting a lot with our super thin bench..fatigue and fouls. But, anything's possible. At the least an NIT experience would be so beneficial.
Maybe more than the short bench for the P12T, what worries me the most is that Kin's shoulder pops out again and we lose him for a critical stretch like we did at Wazzu.

I think adding some range to his jumper along with 10 lbs of muscle makes him a lottery pick in 2020, but you never know what advice and projection he's going to get regarding the 2019 draft. I would guess the odds are in favor of him returning, but we can't know right now.

Those are the kind of things I was saying about Andre Roberson when there was talk of him leaving early; thought he should wait a year. I was wrong.

Send this to every NBA team STAT!
Its no secret that Dre has completely changed his shot completely, likely under the recommendation of the Thunder brass, and it's taken him from a below average shooter, to an atrocious shooter.

Happens to pitchers a lot in the minors.

Dre averaged a double and double during his soph and junior seasons before departing for the NBA. If Bey gets a double double average next season he's not coming back for his senior season. That would be remarkable with a healthy Dallas Walton next season alongside him.

Now does anyone know who the next Dre/Bey will be to suit up for the Buffs?

This site isn't as reliable as it used to be, but this is a fair assessment of Bey...and supports him coming back for a 3rd season.

https://www.nbadraft.net/players/tyler-bey

#51 on the 2019 Big Board is impressive and I just hope that Bey and Kin and the rest of this group see a clear pathway to a great season next year by sticking together and improving at the rate they are currently at. I think they could be favored as the 1st or 2nd best team in the PAC12 next season with what they have and what they keep. I wish that a Grad Transfer big man could come in to help Walton out as that is the only weakness if we have to play teams with more big guys, like an improving UCLA team next year or other teams in the tournament

Looking forward to a tourney run and next season looks so bright.

Back