What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

WR's

jjbuffs13

Talked with J-Fly this morning and he said he will be 100% ready to play Saturday and he told me "I am gonna tear it up". Man I cant wait to see this kid in action.

Also I read the WR story from the Daily Times and why the HELL would T Wheat be playing reciever?? I understand that he would be a big asset for the offense, but that means he would be in on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, which you cant do at the D-I level. I guess it might work as a deep threat but I just dont want to see him get hurt.

Talked with J-Fly this morning and he said he will be 100% ready to play Saturday and he told me "I am gonna tear it up". Man I cant wait to see this kid in action.

Also I read the WR story from the Daily Times and why the HELL would T Wheat be playing reciever?? I understand that he would be a big asset for the offense, but that means he would be in on EVERY SINGLE PLAY, which you cant do at the D-I level. I guess it might work as a deep threat but I just dont want to see him get hurt.

J-Fly- I hope he plays with a lot of confidence and doesn't get star struck. The great rookies just go out and do what they do and dont show respect to the opponent...I want to see him get some major YACs!!!

T-Wheat playing receiver would also hurt his convering ability...this guy is the best corner in the Big 12 right now and we need him to be fresh to keep Fagg and the rest of his bum buddies (oops) in check....

I think if he play WR, it would be only for a few plays. They would try and get him out in the open, and let him run.

Back