What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Xavier Johnson

Jaximus

Club Member
Club Member
Watching him play for the Texas Legends here in Frisco. He didnt play much at all in the 1st half but has played a lot in the 2nd half. Looks good. Put up 13.

I checked his online bio. Doesnt list CU

Considering he is only the second player in Mater Dei history, to start and finish his career at a D1 playing basketball (yes I am using an old school reference here), his experience and love for CU speaks volumes.

Guess who the first player was....

Considering he is only the second player in Mater Dei history, to start and finish his career at a D1 playing basketball (yes I am using an old school reference here), his experience and love for CU speaks volumes.

His own fault. I knew him at CU and he partied a lot and never worked hard. He had all of the talent in the world and had he gone after it, could have ended up on a roster.

Eli Stalzer. Not sure he finished while playing hoops, but piano?

His own fault. I knew him at CU and he partied a lot and never worked hard. He had all of the talent in the world and had he gone after it, could have ended up on a roster.
I never thought X would make a roster. He was a tweener. At his size, not nearly quick enough. God gave him that.

Mike Hopkins?

edit:
LeRon Ellis was earlier, I'm only going off of what I kind find on wiki

Back