Xbox One vs. Playstation 4

Discussion in 'Games' started by Daaah, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Jalapeno

Jalapeno Doom Slayer Club Member

$249.99 with Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 3.

I wonder how low the cost could be during Black Friday.

Update 1: Forgot to mention Minecraft is included as well. Three games plus console for $250.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  2. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

I'll be curious for how much the digital only version actually gets sold on the street as I can get the standard XBone S for under 200 EUR. I see little reason to buy a digital only console for more then. Between 150-200 EUR it'd also compete with some of the high end streaming boxes like the Nvidia Shield or the Apple TV 4k.

Jalapeno likes this.
  3. Jalapeno

Didn't think about the XB1 being competition for the Shield TV or Apple TV 4K but it definitely should be considered.

Already have Forza Horizon 3 & Minecraft on Windows 10 so I don't really have any incentive to get that console just yet but digital only should push the price down to $150-$200. Black Friday might push that thing down to $99.99 hence my comments about Black Friday.

4. Jalapeno

5. Jalapeno

EA Access coming to PS4 in July!

6. Jalapeno

State of Play today was much better!

Medevil Remake and an announcement of FF7 Remake perhaps the biggest thing for Square Enix's E3 presser which is in the time slot that Sony usually takes up.

Riverbond looks like it could be a good indie game.

There's a Predator online shooter coming next year. Looks like someone could be trying to take a page out of Doom Eternal's Invasion mode. Real smart to be shown now than be eaten alive at E3.

7. Jalapeno

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-loses-17-games-may?amp

I'm starting to question the value of Xbox Game Pass as it seems like it's adding and subtracting games every month. Or maybe just clearing out space for some big E3 announcements?

That Playstation Now subscription is becoming more appealing. 750+ games for the service and I counted close to 150 games that I'd be interested so to me, it would be less than $1 per game per year and if I was to pay for the original value of those games, it'd take at least 50 to 60 years to get to that point so it's a pretty good deal.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.