What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

**** Yah! We've turned the corner!

Daaah

Club Member
Club Member
Did you see how the oline totally dominated those fools in the second half? We are going 13-1 with a win over those bitches from Blowhio State in the orange bowl. Bring on the cupcakes!

[video=youtube;-hXaulkcSNQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hXaulkcSNQ[/video]

Yep, well until we play georgia, mizzou,baylor,tech and ou IN THE NEXT 5 WEEKS. Hawk should still be fired and will at season's end.

This was a team that is barely BCS level. They haven't been home in over 10 days, and they are playing at altitude for the first time.

Despite all that they kicked our butts in the first half! This game shows nothing except that we have the talent to beat lower division teams, it also shows that our coaches are in way over their heads and got saved by an inferior team running out of gas.

That's the problem with Hawkins...every time you think you turn the corner you end up in a dead end with no way out.

Today's win doesn't mean that much, does it? Does that mean Benson is drawing up his extension papers right now?! :wow:

just like we turned a corner against KU last year.
Are you joking me? Did you see how the offensive line dominated the second half that game? We'll be lucky to hold on to Denver Johnson if that keeps up.

I hope the rest of the big twelve likes huge dicks, 'cause the buffaloes are coming and we'll **** anything that moves!!!

beating hawaii is not turning the corner. its getting a block or two away from the intersection where that corner is with a red light or two along the way.

lets see them win more than one game in a row, beat someone they should not beat and win on the road all in a row and then we can talk about turning the corner.

as it stands. they finally took care of someone they should have. they have won one game in a row. at home. against a team that is not very good.

beat UGA and then you have something to talk about.

We had a very nice 2nd half but we're not going to be able to run like that against anyone else on our schedule. That's the reality of the situation.

It's too early to say CU turned a corner.

But the rate in which CU has been plummeting into the bottomless abyss of irrelevance has certainly slowed down.

Come on. Didn't you see that catch by mckinght when he dove into the endzone? That was totally bad ass. And hansen would have totally outrun that dude if his calf wasn't all ****ed up! And those holes! It was like freaking moses was out there or something!

In all honesty, after that Cal loss I bet we get screwed out of the national title game, but even so, I'm pretty happy with the way the season will turn out considering the last few years' limited successes.

Come on. Didn't you see that catch by mckinght when he dove into the endzone? That was totally bad ass. And hansen would have totally outrun that dude if his calf wasn't all ****ed up! And those holes! It was like freaking moses was out there or something!

Scotty got a fortunate tip for a TD in Boulder against K-State. He has a knack for being at the right place at the right time. Dude's a stud.

The Oline did look sharp...against a WAC team.

If CU beats UGA and wins at Mizzou behind a punishing running game, then I'd be willing to think about corners being turned.

Until then, chalk this up to a dead cat bounce.

In all honesty, after that Cal loss I bet we get screwed out of the national title game, but even so, I'm pretty happy with the way the season will turn out considering the last few years' limited successes.

Did you see the game Aric Goodman had today!?!?

Special teams have turned around dramatically.

Scotty got a fortunate tip for a TD in Boulder against K-State. He has a knack for being at the right place at the right time. Dude's a stud.

If CU beats UGA and wins at Mizzou behind a punishing running game, then I'd be willing to think about corners being turned.

Dead cat? I'll show you a dead ****ing cat when we stomp on Missouri's head and then piss on their carcass. You must be forgetting portions of the second half of today's game when we totally dominated.

And if I hit the powerball tonight I'll buy all Club Members a new car.

Goal line stand was huge. Defense played well, less than 10 net rushing yards. Glad to see clemons get some. But we have a long way to go before we are truly competitive with real CF teams. If we went down 10 (almost 24) on the road, we get killed. Need to start strong which has never been a character trait in the DH years. Still want DH fired, but glad we won convincingly.

And if I hit the powerball tonight I'll buy all Club Members a new car.

Both of us know the difference between "if" and "when".

Based on history, I'm giving CU a 35-40% chance of beating UGA at home and a 5% chance of winning in Columbia.

Based on history, I'm giving CU a 35-40% chance of beating UGA at home and a 5% chance of winning in Columbia.

GA is not the usual GA. We have a 50/50 at home. Must start strong.

Based on history I'm giving CU a 5% chance of beating UGA and 0% chance of beating Mizzou. How many 2 game let alone a 3 game win streaks does this team have in 5 years? How many road game wins?

After watching the 2nd half of that game I give the buffs a 100% chance of beating Georgia and a 96% chance of beating missou. I could see us overlooking KSU or the big 12 south champion in the championship game. We'll have to make sure we don't come out flat in those games.

After watching the 2nd half of that game I give the buffs a 100% chance of beating Georgia and a 96% chance of beating missou. I could see us overlooking KSU or the big 12 south champion in the championship game. We'll have to make sure we don't come out flat in those games.

10-2 reg season baby!!! still worried about ohio state in the bowl game. i think they roll CU.

You still hungover? :smile2:

Pliney the Elder approves of this post!

Back