What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Yahoo's Charles Robinson dropping twitter hints that the "10" story is still there...

SuperD

Club Member
Club Member
A couple of his recent tweets:

@Darinlb Not done yet. Still waiting on some things.

@Darinlb No. We don't sit on anything. We never have. And we couldn't even if we wanted to. Impossible nowadays.

As for the "10", I give you the original Benjamin: "Patience will reveal all. He that can have patience can have what he will."

@jeramye @BarrettSallee "Market" it? I said 1 thing on the radio months ago. Haven't said a word since, until today.

For the tweeps asking: We don't talk anymore about what we may or may not be working on. Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech

AD's across the NCAA probably just started guzzling antacid. I heard a radio interview a while ago where the host was trying to get people to suggest a nickname for Robinson since he has become college football's grim reaper. Think the winner was "The Vacator" lol.

A few months ago in a radio interview discussing the OSU story Robinson said that he considered that story a 7 or an 8...and that he was working on a couple more, including one that was "definitely a 10" that might hit sometime around the August timeframe.

Back