What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You guys better load up on your neg rep gleeb

Not I brotha, only thing Hawk needs to clean up is his mouth for spouting out the same bull**** excuses for the past few years.

Ah to look through DBT black & gold glasses. I do think we may win a few more games next year do to more experience, I will be very surprised if we are over .500. I see 4 to 5 wins with NU knocking us out of bowl eligibility.
:finger:

This. How many coaches come out and say "a play here or a play there and we would've won this game. We're close!" Rhetorical question - none! Les Miles ****s up with TO's last week and fesses up immediately after the game.

I just can't understand the saps that continue to buy into his crap.
I thought less miles got caught in a lie and folks were talking about him getting fired?

At least there's no pretense about DBT being a Devil's advocate anymore.
You don't get it. I believe in the team. The team are Hawkins' recruits. They came here because they believe in Hawkins. I'm not giving up on them, unlike the rest of you. If you don't stand up for what you believe, then **** you.

You don't get it. I believe in the team. The team are Hawkins' recruits. They came here because they believe in Hawkins. I'm not giving up on them, unlike the rest of you. If you don't stand up for what you believe, then **** you.

DBT, NOBODY IS GIVING UP ON THE PLAYERS.

The fans have no faith in hawk, he's a con artist who's ego won't allow him to be accountable. Do you get it? We support the players but have no faith in hawkins. He has given no fan any reason to believe he will turn things around.

That's what I believe and I'm standing up.

I am all for believing in Hawkins and the players. But at least back up your arguments with something. I think there is some potential on offense, not sure on defense or the special teams. But when you start throwing out crap like you did earlier in the thread that got called out by Wally, that is just arguing to go against the crowd. "Nothing went right... **** happens." Come on.

I am all for believing in Hawkins and the players. But at least back up your arguments with something. I think there is some potential on offense, not sure on defense or the special teams. But when you start throwing out crap like you did earlier in the thread that got called out by Wally, that is just arguing to go against the crowd. "Nothing went right... **** happens." Come on.
You don't think I've backed anything up? :lol: OMG!

We don't believe in Hawk and therefore we're not standing up for him. Pretty simple concept, really.

We don't believe in Hawk and therefore we're not standing up for him. Pretty simple concept, really.
Nor do we believe in the current administration. They have no interest in the success of Buff football.

Not in this thread. Well, not anywhere really. I guess you have kinda done in the Dan Hawkins "say a lot of words without really saying anything" sort of way, but nothing real definitive. And we know exactly why that is, you do not have much to stand on right now. Why is it so hard for you to accept that the onus is on Dan Hawkins and staff to succeed? Why are the fans (who have been mighty patient through some ****ty football) always the ones that have put in the effort?

EDIT: Congrats on the cute game of calling out other fans.

As I was leaving the game today, I got a text from a friend.

Just said, "See you at the spring game."

Wow. April is only 5 months away.

By then, we'll actually know who is coming back (coaches and players), who signed LOIs, who is enrolling early, how players like Toney Clemons, DeVaughn Thornton and Quentin Hildreth look on the field ... all kinds of interesting things to look forward to. Five months. Will go by in the blink of an eye.

Because it'll be all you against me for the next nine months! Bring it on, di..., fellas. Because I believe we will turn the corner next year. :thumbsup:

**** that DBT you want whats best and deal with what is right now. You are a great Buff fan.:thumbsup:

You've made conversation, I wouldnt call it backing anything up. If the BCS was a person, it would be called DBT. I applaud your backing of the team at any cost but can you not see something wrong here? Period and point blank, Ive seen high school teams that were better coached and I wish I was kidding.

You've made conversation, I wouldnt call it backing anything up. If the BCS was a person, it would be called DBT. I applaud your backing of the team at any cost but can you not see something wrong here? Period and point blank, Ive seen high school teams that were better coached and I wish I was kidding.
ehem...

DBT, NOBODY IS GIVING UP ON THE PLAYERS.

The fans have no faith in hawk, he's a con artist who's ego won't allow him to be accountable. Do you get it? We support the players but have no faith in hawkins. He has given no fan any reason to believe he will turn things around.

That's what I believe and I'm standing up.

:congrats: :yeahthat: :stupid:

DBT, because I like you, you are not going to get the 96 Buff response from me that I am desperately wanting to give that post.... :huh:

The Bowl Championship Series or whatever the **** fraud it is. I remember laughing at this kind of **** growing up watching CU, now it seems the joke is on me. DBT, I like you and all but Hawk isnt gonna get us anywhere. Our schedule next year is brutal and I pray he proves us all wrong. I doubt it though.

Back