What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You have to give Stoops credit

stampy

I really thought this was the year that the North pulled out the championship. This looked like a mediocre OU team by historic standards, and Mizzou looked stronger than anyone to come out of the North division in a long time.

Stoops In 9 yrs at OU
6 South division championships
5 B12 championships
1 National championship
5 assistants now HCs in the NCAA (by my count)
Best record of all D1 schools from 99-07

Of the last 6 B12 championships, the South has won 5. However, out of those 5, 4 were won by OU (the other coming when UT happened to have the best college player in history on their roster). The argument could be made that the real imbalance of strength in the conference is that OU resides in the southern division.

For all the arguments made for Meyer, Tedford, etc., this guy is probably the best coach in the college ranks.

I really thought this was the year that the North pulled out the championship. This looked like a mediocre OU team by historic standards, and Mizzou looked stronger than anyone to come out of the North division in a long time.

Stoops In 9 yrs at OU
6 South division championships
5 B12 championships
1 National championship
5 assistants now HCs in the NCAA (by my count)
Best record of all D1 schools from 99-07

Of the last 6 B12 championships, the South has won 5. However, out of those 5, 4 were won by OU (the other coming when UT happened to have the best college player in history on their roster). The argument could be made that the real imbalance of strength in the conference is that OU resides in the southern division.

For all the arguments made for Meyer, Tedford, etc., this guy is probably the best coach in the college ranks.

Totally agree very good post!:thumbsup:

Back