What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

You ready, you ready? WE ready!!!

Can someone please change Matt's user title to TunderChute? That would make my day.

thunder chute's bi-polarity and natural tendency to punk ass bitchinesss aside, i agree with leash--- time to get fired up.

we are so, so, so due for a run of good luck. maybe this will be the year it all falls into place.

it could happen. i am so ready to believe!

What I "get" is that I came onto the board in the wrong way: I talked trash when I should have just kept my mouth shut. I don't exectly see eye to eye about the whole spamming thing though. I guess I don't really see the difference between posting a simple poll to be voted on and when people post links for videos and such. It all has to do with Buffs, I'm not trying to push my website on anyone, I just want to see the results on the poll and all of you are informed voters. Plenty of people have suggested posting the poll on here. I'm not allowed to via the rules of my website. I can post a link, but that's it. I figure it's better to get a conversation going rather than not post it at all. I hope you all will continue to vote and forgive me for all of the other stuff.

Matt, why do you think your website has this policy?

Sorry, I just can't get into the weeks and weeks of buildup to the season. It just makes the countdown to the actual season go so much slower for me.

I just love the Buffs too much not post about them. Can we get past the old stuff please, and start again? We're Buffs, we have to stick together. I think I have been beatup plenty already. I get it now.

Maybe a 3 month probation is in order and if you keep your nose clean we could wipe your slate clean. But during that time you have to wear a gps ankle monitor. OK? :asskicking:

Matt, I'm willing to give you another chance if you will answer the question I posted above honestly. No spin, no bull****.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but why is it be a violation of a certain website to post a poll on some other website? :confused:

Those off color remarks from 'the roommate' about Coach Hagan makes up the worst of MT's sins in my estimation.

My willingness to forgive and start again are tempered by the venom that appeared in the form of a personal attack and slander of coach Hagan.

I could foregive and forget so long as MT explains what measures are taken to ensure this roomate situation is resolved. That and some thick skin and a pledge to retire the "help a Buff out" and "we Buffs have to stick together" schtick goes a long way towards earning my respect.

c'mon guys, this is pure intra webs gold. It's like BCS getting hit in the face with a hot frying pan. It's "I want this clock". It's the reason we keep coming back. I'm personally hoping for more. Much, much more. :thumbsup:

Those off color remarks from 'the roommate' about Coach Hagan makes up the worst of MT's sins in my estimation.

My willingness to forgive and start again are tempered by the venom that appeared in the form of a personal attack and slander of coach Hagan.

I could foregive and forget so long as MT explains what measures are taken to ensure this roomate situation is resolved. That and some thick skin and a pledge to retire the "help a Buff out" and "we Buffs have to stick together" schtick goes a long way towards earning my respect.

"MT"? The name is Thunder Chute Skid...THUNDER CHUTE!@+@#$

Back