What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Your favorite colorado vs nebraska memories

And last but not least the ladies of the RED......

Nebraska_Corn_Huskers [Pink].jpgFatWomenTryingtogetpantson.jpg gettin ready for the game

fatchick.jpg Tailgatin at home
images.jpgAnd my fav.

Yep plenty of great memories

OVERALL: NU -- 48 cu -- 18

AT
folsCUm: NU -- 21 cu -- 9

Then there was the 1992 game NU -- 52 cu -- 7 or 2005 NU -- 30 cu -- 3:asskicking:

Why aren't you crying your sour grapes at fuskerpedophelia about those big bad refs stealing the aTm game? :cry::rofl::rofl::rofl::cry:

Dammit, F.I.M. I repped you before I turned the page and saw your last post. I'll neg you later you sick ****. :lol:

my favorite moment came during a CU loss to the holers.

it was the game that CU had the big comeback yet lost in overtime because they missed the game winning FG as time in regulation expired.

when CU scored the TD that tied the game, i remember looking at my dad. i dont think i can ever recall seeing that man as happy as he was at that time.

that is an image i have carried with me since that time. whenever i want to see my dad, i can see that image. my dad is still alive and i would imagine that we will have some more good moments together. that will however, always stay in my mind.

even though CU lost that game, i have a peice of my life that i can never put a price on, that i will hold with me forever. win or no win.

to see my dad as happy as he was at that point in time was very special to me and im glad i was able to snap a mental image of that moment in my mind.

I loved the 1990 game in Lincoln. I remember beating OU and NU in back to back weeks which was incredible! So that year was pretty damn good. BUT I think 2001 still takes the cake. Nothing like completely embarrassing NU on national TV. And we had such a bad streak of losses in the late 90's I remember thinking we may never beat them again. It was like 8 years of frustration taken out in one day. One of the best games of all time!

Back