What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Youth

Unleash Hell

I think some of them gained some valuable experience today. Looking forward to seeing the following guys continue to learn and get better.

Nembot: Damn he is huge and has the body to dominate. Needs to get more disciplined, dumb spearing move for the PF.

Thomas: Speedster could turn into a game changer.

Powell: He is going to be damn good!

Crawley: Too much cushion especially on 3 downs, but made some plays. He is going to have a good future!

We have a ton of young players I like. Truth is that some of them should be on a bench developing behind on upperclassmen but we don't have that option right now.

Agree with you on your observations. Nembot is a guys who can return some push to the LOS in the running game. Going to be a very good one

Thomas makes plays, exciting to watch. Nice complement to Spruce. When PRich comes back should be open spaces on the field for both to work. I also think McColloch will be a solid contributor as a possession guy.

Powell is a guy who will wear out defenses and make it easier for speed type backs. Also nice to have a big guy like that picking up blitzes for you.

Crowley and Wright are both going to be key pieces on defense in the future. They are still learning and playing conservatively, will get more agressive with experience. Having a Polk back there would have made it easier for them tonight. Also Henderson is still just a soph as is Bell and Mosley is a fr.

We need a big infusion of talent at LB but Daigh is a solid soph to build around, he had some solid plays today.

We are still way behind in terms of overall talent on the roster but we are going to have some good athletes with experience to build on for the next few years.

Tupou and Solis have already allowed us to move Perichek to DE. They are already playing better than some guys we have had there in past years as upperclassmen. While on the DL soph Poston is looking like a football player for us as well.

I am excited to see progression throughout the year. This win was big in many ways especially giving confidence to the young players on the team.

Gerald Thomas needs to play a lot more, at the expense of McCulloch.
This is an understatement. Not sure why we don't try and get this guy the ball down the field more. Only screens. If Jeff Thomas comes back next year, with Prich, we may have some weapons on offense.

P.S. That was my koolaid post of the week

Back