What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Zach Kline - Transferring

How many ****ty posts does it take for an obnoxious asshole to get the ban hammer these days?
A lot more than that. The ban hammer is used sparingly around here.

DD can yap all he wants. Fact is that we still have a winning record over Utah, we have more national championships, more Heismans, etc. Theyre a newbie to the whole big boy football thing. He knows we won't be down very much longer, and he's getting in his kicks while he can. Cause, pretty soon, we are going to make the Utah look an awful lot like CSU.

Supporting your team in a positive and respectful manner is one thing. @liverflukes is a great example of another team's fan that I welcome here. Criticizing the Buffs is also fine. Just being a straight up dick while doing it is not. This dude is adding nothing to the discourse around here.

DD can yap all he wants. Fact is that we still have a winning record over Utah, we have more national championships, more Heismans, etc. Theyre a newbie to the whole big boy football thing. He knows we won't be down very much longer, and he's getting in his kicks while he can. Cause, pretty soon, we are going to make the Utah look an awful lot like CSU.
Draw at the Kool-aide all summer. You guys have gone nowhere fast. The future doesn't look much better. We may be a newbie to big boy football but we are 4/5 against you.Your ancient history record is getting damn small.

Supporting your team in a positive and respectful manner is one thing. @liverflukes is a great example of another team's fan that I welcome here. Criticizing the Buffs is also fine. Just being a straight up dick while doing it is not. This dude is adding nothing to the discourse around here.

Liverflukes is a bright guy and brings the funny. He actually contributes unlike the current thing.

Two words, two words... Bowl eligible. You guys will not get the California QB that left because of the California QB that spurned you. It is that bad.

You mean I've been putting up with all that stuff in the politics forum and he's not even a Buffs fan? :confused:

Also - wasn't Kline at Indiana State with Cabral and didn't win the starting job?

I don't really see the benefit of bringing him to CU. We have an experienced backup in Gehrke already who already knows the system and his teammates. What would be the role?

Draw at the Kool-aide all summer. You guys have gone nowhere fast. The future doesn't look much better. We may be a newbie to big boy football but we are 4/5 against you.Your ancient history record is getting damn small.

Isn't one of your wives calling you?

The sauce doesn't suit you. Luke knows of a rehab that may or may not exist that you can check into.

Also - wasn't Kline at Indiana State with Cabral and didn't win the starting job?

I don't really see the benefit of bringing him to CU. We have an experienced backup in Gehrke already who already knows the system and his teammates. What would be the role?
He didn't win the job at ISU but that doesn't mean he wouldn't be better than Gehrke. Or not.

pc load letter!

****ing Yoot fans.

Thinking they're legit, when the fact is, if BYU played games on Sunday, "The U" (lol) would still be kicking it with the Rammies and the Zoomies in the Mountain West.

****ing Yoot fans.

Thinking they're legit, when the fact is, if BYU played games on Sunday, "The U" (lol) would still be kicking it with the Rammies and the Zoomies in the Mountain West.
OK and if monkeys flew out my ass and that were the case... you would probably still lose 4/5 against them too. As much as I hate them, they are better than you at football. Oh and we've beaten them 5 straight. Hows that record against Nebraska go? Do the huskers even know you consider yourselves a rival? The zoobies kicked their ass at their house last year... and the zoobies suck.

Last edited:
We are evidently your rival, enough to have you expend the energy to come here. We all doubt that in 3 years when we are smashing the Utes that any Buff fans will frequent your site. We don't acknowledge you now nor will we then, and I suspect that frustrates you.

I think you are reinforcing Nik's point.
If he's an upgrade to our 3 deep I'd use a schollie that otherwise is vacant. Does not impact '17 class. What DOES impact '17 is not winning enough to justify the slogan "the rise".

It's brutal when some bitch is always handing me a sandwich... and I ain't even Mormon
That is what your daycare teachers get paid to do. Now when you can sit on the potty like a big boy, you can start kindergarten like the rest of your friends did back in 87.

We are evidently your rival, enough to have you expend the energy to come here. We all doubt that in 3 years when we are smashing the Utes that any Buff fans will frequent your site. We don't acknowledge you now nor will we then, and I suspect that frustrates you.
Dream on and on. Three years from now... you will be where you were three years ago. Hope springs eternal, but there you sit bottom of the conference year after year. I wish you were a worthy rival... but so far... not so much. How many coaches can you fire? Oh and by the way... this worthless thread seemed the time and place.

Dream on and on. Three years from now... you will be where you were three years ago. Hope springs eternal, but there you sit bottom of the conference year after year. I wish you were a worthy rival... but so far... not so much. How many coaches can you fire? Oh and by the way... this worthless thread seemed the time and place.

You sound scared.

You sound scared.
You gotta prove something eventually... I don't suspect it happens this year either. I think MM bites the dust at the end of the year next and last in a long line of failures at CU.

We arrived together... we have beaten everyone in the conference since.You guys have not.

Last edited:
Booker now plays for the Broncos... How many players did CU put in the NFL this year? How many pros playing now came out ot CU? Yep... I think the zoobies have more than you in the entire NFL, That aint saying much. They have nothing on us... and seriously you all have less. Way fawkin less.

Back