What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Zach Kline - Transferring

Booker now plays for the Broncos... How many players did CU put in the NFL this year? How many pros playing now came out ot CU? Yep... I think the zoobies have more than you in the entire NFL, That aint saying much. They have nothing on us... and seriously you all have less. Way fawkin less.
Pride comes before the fall

Booker now plays for the Broncos... How many players did CU put in the NFL this year? How many pros playing now came out ot CU? Yep... I think the zoobies have more than you in the entire NFL, That aint saying much. They have nothing on us... and seriously you all have less. Way fawkin less.
Ah yes, Utah players in the NFL. There is a long history of that. They must be off the charts.... http://www.makegamedayeveryday.com/...olleges-have-sent-the-most-players-to-the-nfl

OK and if monkeys flew out my ass and that were the case... you would probably still lose 4/5 against them too. As much as I hate them, they are better than you at football. Oh and we've beaten them 5 straight. Hows that record against Nebraska go? Do the huskers even know you consider yourselves a rival? The zoobies kicked their ass at their house last year... and the zoobies suck.

I'm actually happy for you guys. I mean, BYU is a better institution than you guys in every way. It would suck to not have anything on your rival. I mean, even when we suck at football, at least we know we're better than our rivals in every other way

I'm actually happy for you guys. I mean, BYU is a better institution than you guys in every way. It would suck to not have anything on your rival. I mean, even when we suck at football, at least we know we're better than our rivals in every other way
Have you looked at the CU Nebraska record? They own you.

How many 5th downs you need for a mythical natty? Was that almost 30 years ago?
You sure do know a lot about the University of Colorado football program. Perhaps you should seek some professional help with your unhealthy obsession. And please let the girl that you have chained up in your mom's basement go.

How many 5th downs you need for a mythical natty? Was that almost 30 years ago?
Funny, like that was CU's fault. People didn't do their job and **** happens. Btw, we should've won the first one easy and just gave it to ND. Also what breed of dog was it, not that it ****ing matters?

You sure do know a lot about the University of Colorado football program. Perhaps you should seek some professional help with your unhealthy obsession. And please let the girl that you have chained up in your mom's basement go.
This is so easy to just keep pointing at the scoreboard, CU I really do like and respect you, but you will not improve this year. MM is not your answer... and You will be the cellar again this year. Oh, and no self respecting QB wants to join this sh!t show.

Last edited:
This is so easy to just keep pointing at the scoreboard, CU I really do like and respect you, but you will not improve this year. MM is not your answer... and You will be the cellar again this year. Oh, and no self respecting QB wants to join this sh!t show.
31-28-3

Scoreboard.

31-28-3

Scoreboard.
What was it 4 years ago? Yep, 4 out out 5... and growing. We pass you soon. CU is not good. Look up Nebraska vs CU. Listen... for effect. CU is not good. They are not going to be good anytime soon.

Last edited:
So we have renewed the "rumble in the rockies" we have lost 80% of the games and we are still historically better than Utah. All of our games have been 1 score affairs. Be careful poking the bear, it is eventually going to bite back.

Being one score better than CU in its worst decade of football ever, is not a reason to be so arrogant. CU is coming and the PAC 12 knows it.

If we are so terrible, why do y'all always struggle to beat us? That's a question for ya.
4/5 and you managed to beat our worst team in ten years... with a field goal at the end. This isn't going to change anytime soon. We have won all the rest. That one game kept us from the PAC 12 title game (our first year in the league)... and you were still in the cellar.

Last edited:
So we have renewed the "rumble in the rockies" we have lost 80% of the games and we are still historically better than Utah. All of our games have been 1 score affairs. Be careful poking the bear, it is eventually going to bite back.

Being one score better than CU in its worst decade of football ever, is not a reason to be so arrogant. CU is coming and the PAC 12 knows it.
You have shown zero come back. Historically is ancient. You've done squat lately,

@buffaholic My point is if you do not have any sort of confidence he can beat out Gehrke, he is not an upgrade to the three deep.

4/5 and you managed to beat our worst team in ten years... with a field goal at the end. This isn't going to change anytime soon. We have won all the rest. That one game kept us from the PAC 12 title game (our first year in the league)... and you were still in the cellar.
Count your blessings soldier, that **** isn't gonna last.

This is so easy to just keep pointing at the scoreboard, CU I really do like and respect you, but you will not improve this year.
Interesting definition of "like and respect." It sure shows. Since you are such a college football mind, what exactly does the program need to do to be as awesome and amazing as the Utah Utes? What specific and detailed changes would you make, Oh Great Devildog?

Count your blessings soldier, that **** isn't gonna last.
Of course it will. You guys haven't been any good since McCartney turned a blind Christian eye to the recruiting girls having sex with the wannabee Buffs. Seriously that was the last time you were good. Hell that was decades ago.

Hmm slick Rick went like 20-4 his first two years. 2001, we were right in the title hunt. Do the math.

Other words, it's not a matter of if, it's when. I can't say we will be good this year but we have some momentum. Better hope we don't or everybody will forget about Usuck, they weren't thinking of them anyway.

Back