What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'Zona @ UCLA Want to Feel the Urge to Blow Your Brains Out?

listen to the color guy. holy ****!!!! :wow:

DTV 646

Obviously you have never had the pleasure of listening to Artie Gigantino, who was on FSN about 6 years ago....

This guy just seems a bit nasal.....

Artie seemed like he was on crack from the second he opened his mouth until he shut it.... and he drowned out the play by play guy all the time....

Obviously you have never had the pleasure of listening to Artie Gigantino, who was on FSN about 6 years ago....

This guy just seems a bit nasal.....

Artie seemed like he was on crack from the second he opened his mouth until he shut it.... and he drowned out the play by play guy all the time....

its like nails on a chalkboard to me. too bad too because that is the best game on right now. well, other than ND vs tulsa.

I think that's Petros Papadakis, former USC fullback, that's the color commentator on UCLA-AZ. He's a local boy...also appears on Jim Romes show.

i have had the cocktail party and nd games on. just threw the holers back on. see whats up....

Richt is a moron for going for 2 already.... maybe he was clinicked by Riddle/ Hawkins while he was in Boulder a few weeks ago....

I think that's Petros Papadakis, former USC fullback, that's the color commentator on UCLA-AZ. He's a local boy...also appears on Jim Romes show and has a voice that never should have been put on TV.

:nod:

no thanks. is that what we have to look forward to with pac-12 color guys?

Maybe...I know he's done some Cal games, etc. so when it's not the featured, "big" game, he might be on 2nd Pac tv coverage team.

He doesn't bother me because at least he knows football and knows all the local teams and I'm used to him. He can be a goof ball. His Dad had the Papadakis Greek Tavern in San Pedro which was a big hang out for SC coaches/players, etc. but I think the family recently sold it. Petros was a waiter there and it was a big, wild, loud OOMPAH type place.

dont worry... after 2011, the entire TV deal will be different. and better. much better. :thumbsup:

Back