What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 CU Football Camps

But here's the game changer:

Lots of HBCUs in key recruiting grounds in the sunbelt region. Potential for more of these.

Many high profile schools do this. CU is just waaaay behind. My son was invited to a camp held at Whittier freakin’ College, but was put on by Washington and Boise State.

Many high profile schools do this. CU is just waaaay behind. My son was invited to a camp held at Whittier freakin’ College, but was put on by Washington and Boise State.
Fair, but who does it at HBCU’s? Honest question

Fair, but who does it at HBCU’s? Honest question
hip hop yes GIF by Endemol Beyond

The graduate camp this week is bigger than I expected. Saw something about over 400 visitors.
View attachment 61280

Also, going straight from this to a June 1 cooperative camp with Prairie View A&M. That's in the Houston metro.

That takes out Coach Prime being at game 1 of the finals. Yes, I am begging for Coach Prime to be at Ball Arena for the NBA finals.

From the context of the conversation it sounded like the Juco camp that already happened.
Yeah. Maybe we didn't find anyone. Or maybe it's that he made PWO offers and plans to award scholarships in August. I saw a tweet from one of the coaches saying that we're seeking walkon DLs 6'2" plus. We definitely still have needs.

Yeah. Maybe we didn't find anyone. Or maybe it's that he made PWO offers and plans to award scholarships in August. I saw a tweet from one of the coaches saying that we're seeking walkon DLs 6'2" plus. We definitely still have needs.
We do, but at this point, it’s probably best to just hold scholarships back for flexibility and/or award WO Seniors. It’s highly doubtful anyone they bring in right now is going to make a meaningful impact in 2023

Back