What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

22-23 Transfer Portal and General Recruiting Catch-All Thread

Interesting. High 4* in the 2020 class who played a big role for USC in 2021 (44 catches for 579 with 7 TDs plus was the punt and kick returner). Since 2020 didn't count, his injury in September allowed him to redshirt and he's got 3 years of eligibility. 4.4 forty with a 38" vertical. He's more of a slot WR, but he's big time. Horn and Bryant in the slots for the Lewis offense would almost be unfair.

Interesting. High 4* in the 2020 class who played a big role for USC in 2021 (44 catches for 579 with 7 TDs plus was the punt and kick returner). Since 2020 didn't count, his injury in September allowed him to redshirt and he's got 3 years of eligibility. 4.4 forty with a 38" vertical. He's more of a slot WR, but he's big time. Horn and Bryant in the slots for the Lewis offense would almost be unfair.

Want. Wantwantwantwantwant. Want.

Keyshawn said he would funnel players to CP. This is a perfect opportunity.

...and wasn't Chad Jr. in town?
I don't think so. He posted a pic of him warming up pregame when they played here, so maybe that caused confusion. I did think it was suggestive to have the CU logo in the background with a tweet of "👀" as if to say he's looking or to watch out. Could have been about him getting ready for the season. Could mean he's thinking about making a jump to CU.

I don't think so. He posted a pic of him warming up pregame when they played here, so maybe that caused confusion. I did think it was suggestive to have the CU logo in the background with a tweet of "👀" as if to say he's looking or to watch out. Could have been about him getting ready for the season. Could mean he's thinking about making a jump to CU.
Well he got my damn hopes up!

Transfer rule changes at CU made the Yahoo feed.

" it's a game changer!" Screw that clout chasing, geriatric fvuck

****in' DiStefano is bringing up literal Old schoolers to tout something that he could and should of understood and gotten ahead of, and now can see the difference:

“Individuals I went to high school with 60 years ago are saying, ‘Way to go. This is wonderful,'" DiStefano said. "Just turn on ESPN, turn on Fox — somebody’s talking about Coach coming here. We’ve not had that type of national publicity.”

****in' DiStefano is bringing up literal Old schoolers to tout something that he could and should of understood and gotten ahead of, and now can see the difference:

“Individuals I went to high school with 60 years ago are saying, ‘Way to go. This is wonderful,'" DiStefano said. "Just turn on ESPN, turn on Fox — somebody’s talking about Coach coming here. We’ve not had that type of national publicity.”
Phil didn't do his job fvucking years ago, results in KD error for 3 years. Now that ass is walking around like BMOC. His entire career he has been teflon, and all the **** he fvcked up never sticks, but is always at the front of the line to take credit for anything good.

FVCK Phil

Back