What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Signed to CU '24 TNFR SF Trevor Baskin

Flex GIF by Funimation

Hearing from schools and being offered by schools is not the same thing.

He “got to the next stage” with CU, CSU, Utah, Loyola-Chicago, and UTEP. 🫤
Angry What Is This GIF by Adult Swim

The kid is legit. Hell, even me (mr. all over the place/negativity) dove deep into his film and could see he's gonna help this team. And you don't know what offers he has, if he told schools he was hearing from that he wanted to stay close to home, etc.

Frankly, he's perfect for Tad and TadBall.

The kid is legit. Hell, even me (mr. all over the place/negativity) dove deep into his film and could see he's gonna help this team. And you don't know what offers he has, if he told schools he was hearing from that he wanted to stay close to home, etc.

Nothings guaranteed but I agree. Coaches son is a plus, length, good athleticism, shot blocking ability, pure shooting form.

Wow. If Da Lama likes him, this dude is going to be all-American! Da Lama, people. The guy who thinks McCaskill was a weak rb when playing at Houston!

Re: someone’s comment that they were surprised he didn’t get more interest coming out of HS: he was 170; now up to 200.

Seems he still has more of big guard’s game, but I agree that he’s trying to play down low more. His 7’ length seems to help D & finishing around the rim. Big12 with serious quality depth on the wing, so I hope his obvious athleticism shows up on D-as well as on O? Rancik & he will compete for minutes at 3; with 1 of the 2 likely 2 earn some small-ball 4 minutes over Diop? My money is on:
Rancik backing up Jak at 4;
Diop backing up Baskin at 3;
& Dak backing up Transfer Portal Big?

Back