What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

best headshots in college football

darth-horax

If you haven't seen it yet, you owe it to yourself to check out the photos of the Colorado School of Mines football team.
They did this on purpose, and this is the coolest thing I"ve seen a school do in regards to their football photos ever!

mines football roster

If we played Mines we wouldn't need a lookalike thread....the photos do the job all by themselves!

My favorite:
Chandler_Poggensee_IMG_9712.jpg

So is studying Metallurgical & Materials Engineering / Engineering Technology & Management (M.S.) at Mines kind of like studying for a degree in Fibers at CSU? Just asking for a friend who is a CSU fan. :LOL:

Business engineering and Management Science…Well this just seems like a missed opportunity on my part.
Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

Then there's this guy. I have my bachelor's in mechanical engineering. Oh, I still have eligibility? Let me work on my master's in engineering technology and management. Oh, I STILL have eligibility? I'll get another master's in space resources. Good thing it's at Mines, so you know the classes are super easy.

Screenshot_20231003_154801_Chrome.jpg

Then there's this guy. I have my bachelor's in mechanical engineering. Oh, I still have eligibility? Let me work on my master's in engineering technology and management. Oh, I STILL have eligibility? I'll get another master's in space resources. Good thing it's at Mines, so you know the classes are super easy.

View attachment 65660
aaaaaaaaand, he looks like this guy:
images.jpg

View attachment 65660
The Nebraska grads won't have to worry about competing with him for the entry level jobs at Starbucks.

Back