What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Crazy comparison

MtnBuff

Not allowed in Barzil 2
Club Member
Don't know that this is the thread of this but realizing that including this weekend the colleges have only five more weeks of regular scheduled games followed by the conference championship games and for about half the teams a bowl or the playoff.

In comparison the NFL has 10 more weeks of regular season games followed by and extended playoff.

Don't know that this is the thread of this but realizing that including this weekend the colleges have only five more weeks of regular scheduled games followed by the conference championship games and for about half the teams a bowl or the playoff.

In comparison the NFL has 10 more weeks of regular season games followed by and extended playoff.
What The Hell Just Happened Reaction GIF

Even though the Bundesliga has like 25 some odd weeks to go, I have only 2 more weeks before I get to tell my soccer kids to piss off until 2024.

I'm not sure that's an apt comparison, but maybe?

Back