What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 2023 - expectations for 2024

Which is more likely?

• Losing season

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Making the 12-team playoff

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
Need a 4-0 start, and there's no reason why we cant do that. We get that I see a big step forward.

That 4-0 start is my expectation. If that happens, you can't rule out a 8-0 start before finishing with @TT, UU, @KU, and OSU at home.

7-1. Arizona there is still tough, even with Brennan in charge in Tucson.
I'm actually a bit shocked that Arizona hasn't received the Washington treatment from the media and preseason polls and dropped significantly. At current, they might be the most overrated team (currently ranked #9 in the ESPN way too early poll) in the country. They lost a lot and haven't made up for it. I get they have a pretty good QB and WR duo, but CU's QB/WR duo is definitively better.

Reactions: GRM
Back