What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game thread- MEN'S BBALL ends non-conference play hosting Southern Utah (Wednesday, 12/21/22, 5:00 PM MT; Pac-12 Mountain)

I really appreciate the versatility that TDS has developed on offense. He cas score from all levels and plays with a lot of confidence. Also good to see him rebounding well. Tad says his expectation is for TDS to average nearly a double-double.

random thought: we should play around with having TDS bring the ball up the court more

also, inclined to agree that our ceiling is .500 in conference play. doesn't help that we're starting the new year in an 0-2 hole
Strong disagree that the ceiling is .500. Ceiling does not mean most likely outcome. The most likely outcome is around .500, but that is not the ceiling. Ceiling could be as high as 13 conference wins, but there is also a things go south scenario where they only win about 6 conference games. I'm pretty sure I put the ceiling at 14 conference wins before the season, and blowing the ASU home game makes that pretty much unachievable.

Strong disagree that the ceiling is .500. Ceiling does not mean most likely outcome. The most likely outcome is around .500, but that is not the ceiling. Ceiling could be as high as 13 conference wins, but there is also a things go south scenario where they only win about 6 conference games. I'm pretty sure I put the ceiling at 14 conference wins before the season, and blowing the ASU home game makes that pretty much unachievable.
you’re right, I’d put it at 12-8

I’m still nursing some pessimism after the ASU loss but this team is definitely capable of winning games

Back