What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #24 WOMEN'S BBall visiting Cal (Friday, 1/20/23, 12:30 PM MT; Pac 12 Networks) & #4 Stanford (Sunday, 3:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Networks)

I think the players love the entire staff and it's mutual.

Watched Stanford take down Utah last night. It's going to be a tough game. Stanford is really, really good.

I was pissed that instead of showing the above standings before the game, they still showed the 3 way tie. So tomorrow's game is to decide who is in 1st place alone for this week. Announcers did talk of the history of Stanford and CU going back 30 years.

I think the players love the entire staff and it's mutual.

Watched Stanford take down Utah last night. It's going to be a tough game. Stanford is really, really good.

I was pissed that instead of showing the above standings before the game, they still showed the 3 way tie. So tomorrow's game is to decide who is in 1st place alone for this week. Announcers did talk of the history of Stanford and CU going back 30 years.
With Stanford, you're always facing the best coaching and player talent in the West along with a deeply established program culture that expects to find a way to win.

I love playing them as a litmus test and opportunity.

With Stanford, you're always facing the best coaching and player talent in the West along with a deeply established program culture that expects to find a way to win.

I love playing them as a litmus test and opportunity.

The announcers were talking about CU's history of upsetting Stanford. I hope it doesn't go like the Utah-Stanford game last night. Tree took Utah out of the game from the beginning and were always playing catch up. Can't beat them that way.

Stanford gets the win by a 49-62 score. Just looking at the stats, the Buffs didn't shoot well enough (29% from the field, 26% from 3, 6-16 from the free throw line) to pull the upset.

Still a split on the road in the Pac 12 is a solid result, and a 13 point loss to the #4 Cardinal is not a disastrous score. Now just have to get ready to bring it next weekend when they host the L.A. schools.

Stanford was hot from 3 while we were cold.

Also, we kept attacking the rim, kept getting shots blocked, and didn't get them into foul trouble by doing it.

That game played out exactly how Stanford would have wanted in every important way.

Stanford was hot from 3 while we were cold.

Also, we kept attacking the rim, kept getting shots blocked, and didn't get them into foul trouble by doing it.

That game played out exactly how Stanford would have wanted in every important way.
Tough loss but this team is still solid and could still win the PAC-12. I think Stanford has to come to Boulder before the season ends?

Tough loss but this team is still solid and could still win the PAC-12. I think Stanford has to come to Boulder before the season ends?

Yep- the Bay Area schools are scheduled to head to Boulder the last week of regular season, with the game v.s Stanford scheduled for the afternoon (3:00 start) of Thursday, Feb. 23rd.

We still miss way too many free throws. That is going to cost us games.

Carol Callan said on the radio broadcast that Stanford was taller and more athletic at every position and we have to play a near perfect game to beat them.

Back