What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/14 - 11/18

How bout dem Badgers?
badger GIF

I was at that game today. He's done a remarkable job.

Brennan Marion would be the guy I'd want to replace Sean Lewis. That offense is really good, and he actually runs the ball.
I was there as well, they ran some great plays today and looked good. That said, Air Force wins if they could ever have a semi-decent passing QB. I think the best pass all day was the 4 yard pass from the halfback.

I was there as well, they ran some great plays today and looked good. That said, Air Force wins if they could ever have a semi-decent passing QB. I think the best pass all day was the 4 yard pass from the halfback.
Yes. Two things can definitely be true. AFA's season got derailed when Larrier got hurt-but Navy and CSU weren't good enough to take advantage of him. Lots of self-inflicted mistakes from AFA, but Odom is probably going to win 10 games in Vegas in year one.

Result I missed from Saturday: New Mexico 25, Fresno State 17. That win might save Danny Gonzales, and it also opens the door for Air Force to back into the MWC championship if they can do enough through the air on Friday to beat Potato State.

Back